Willow Smith is an American actress and singer with a net worth of $6 million. Willow Smith is the daughter of actor and musician Will Smith.
Smith is best known as the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, but she is also an accomplished actor with a burgeoning musical career.
Willow Smith is the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. In 2011, she became the youngest musician ever to sign with Jay-record Z's company, Roc Nation, making her the youngest artist ever to sign with a major label.
If we're talking about movies, Willow is frequently seen in supporting parts with her father.
How Much Is Willow Smith's Net Worth?
American actress and singer Willow Smith has a net worth of $6 million.
Willow is likely best known as the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, but she is also a seasoned performer with a burgeoning musical career.
In 2011, she became the youngest artist to sign with Jay-Roc Z's Nation record label. She frequently co-stars with her father in supporting film parts.
Willow Smith's Early Life
Camille Reign Smith was born on October 31st, 2000, in Los Angeles, California, to parents who were both musicians. Willow was thrust into the public eye almost immediately after birth because she was raised in a household with several famous relatives.
Willow Smith attended Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles. Jaden Smith, her older brother, is also a successful actor and musician. Her other brother, Trey Smith, is a DJ and an actress.
Willow Smith's Career
- Willow Smith's first film appearance was in I Am Legend, where she co-starred with her father, Will Smith, when she was seven.
- Kit Kittredge: An American Girl was her next part, which came only a year after her first.
- Additionally, she began her voice acting career in the same year by portraying little Gloria in the animated adventure film Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa (1996).
- With the publication of her first track, “Whip My Hair,” Willow Smith launched her music career just one year later. The record was a massive hit in the United States, reaching the number 11 position on the charts and receiving platinum status.
- Another song, “21st Century Girl,” was released shortly after. Willow Smith collaborated with artists such as Nicki Minaj and released singles such as “Do it Like Me” and “I Am Me” throughout the following several years.
- She also began filming her first music videos, which she released later that year. Her YouTube video for “Whip My Hair” has been seen more than 1 million times since it was uploaded.
A year after it became evident that her debut album had been abandoned totally, Willow Smith sparked outrage by releasing the track “Summer Fling,” which was then removed from iTunes.
- Many others thought the song had mature overtones and that it was improper for a young girl to sing it.
- On the other hand, Smith bounced back in 2014 with the announcement of an EP on the way. That year, her live concert in New York City was also a career highlight.
- Ardipithecus's album featured the singles “Drugz” and “Why Don't You Cry,” among other songs. As a result, the album garnered negative feedback from critics overall. Her debut album, which was released in 2015, was ultimately dismissed.
- Willow Smith had better luck with her second studio album, 1st, than she had with her first.
- With inspiration from R&B singers from the 1990s, Smith's debut album earned positive reviews from reviewers who acknowledged that Smith was maturing as an artist due to the album's release. In 2017, she embarked on a promotional tour supporting her new album.
- Willow is Willow Smith's third studio album, released in 2019. A collaboration with producer Tyler Cole, the album produced songs such as “Time Machine” and “U Know,” the latter of which had a guest appearance by Jaden Smith, her brother.
Willow Smith and Tyler Cole will release a new album in 2020, titled The Anxiety, their third collaboration. Willow covered topics such as female empowerment and adolescence. It was dubbed “ideal for quarantine” by critics.
Willow Smith's Personal Life
Willow Smith identifies as bisexual and, according to her admission, seeks out polyamorous relationships in her spare time.
Willow Smith Says Growing Up Famous Was “Excruciatingly Horrible”
No one can dispute that Jada and Will Pinkett Smith lead an extravagant lifestyle, but there are implications for their daughter, especially regarding money. Willow Smith agrees that having a microscope on you always isn't enjoyable.
Her chat with Girlgaze revealed that growing up and figuring out your life while others feel like they have some right to know what's going on was “absolutely, painfully unpleasant” (via W magazine).
“Going into it is the only way to get through it.” There's no way to change your appearance or parents, so you're trapped.
As a result, Smith has opted to stay in the public eye rather than retreat to a remote cottage in the woods.
This way of living has a debilitating impact on many young people's minds, yet the world sits on its phones, laughing and making jokes and memes about it. “I feel like most kids like me end up sliding into a cycle of sadness,” she concluded.
Willow will pay $3.1 million for a 3,000-square-foot property in Malibu, California, in September 2020.