Who Is Adele Dating: An English singer-songwriter, Adele Laurie Blue Adkins MBE, is a Grammy Award winner.
She has sold over 120 million records worldwide, making her one of the most successful musicians in the world.
Adele received a record contract with XL Recordings after graduating from the BRIT School of Music and Drama in 2006.
- Born: May 5, 1988 (age 34 years), Tottenham, London, United Kingdom
- Full name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
- Spouse: Simon Konecki (m. 2018–2021)
- Children: Angelo Adkins
- Parents: Penny Adkins, Mark Evans
- Adele is having the time of her life right now. Since the release of her 30th studio album in 2021; the 34-year-old singer-songwriter has been extremely busy with tour preparations and interviews.
- For the last year or so she's been seeing Rich Paul; whom she's been with for the majority of that time.
- Adele and Simon Konecki have a 9-year-old son, Angelo, from their previous marriage.
- In 2019, Adele filed for divorce from her husband of seven years, after which time they were married.
- According to Page Six, the two finally agreed to a settlement in March of that year.
- After her divorce, the “Hello” singer was dogged by dating rumors for several months (including a possible connection with British rapper Skepta).
Although she was unmarried at the time, it appears that she has fallen head over heels in love with her new man.
Who Is Rich Paul?
A sports agency that handles professional basketball players was formed by Rich, according to People.
- LeBron James, Trae Young, and Ben Simmons are a few of his famous clientele.
- He's well-liked since he excels at his job and never gives up.
- According to a recent New Yorker article, Rich has closed agreements worth about $2 billion since he founded his company in 2012.
- When it comes to getting his players what they want, one NBA general manager said Rich “would utilize whatever method available to him.”
For his efforts in “player empowerment,” Rich is known for helping NBA players establish fan communities that support them, not their clubs.
Like Adele- Rich Is a Parent
It's not uncommon for Rich and Adele to keep their children out of the public eye, with Rich having three children and Adele having one.
- “They've both met one other's kids, but kept it low-key around them,” a source tells E!
- Both of them live within a few blocks of each other in Los Angeles and are practically inseparable.”
- Throughout his life, Rich has been a devoted fan of popular culture, which he has done since he was a child and “considered them as things to be mastered as much as savored.”
- Asked if he remembered the release of Bloodsport, he replied, “I used to watch that movie over and over.” “The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were a huge influence on me as a kid.”
- Chris Brown Dating: Are Chris and Ammika Harris Still Together?
- Dan Aykroyd Net Worth: Biography, Age, Height, and With Whom He is Dating?
- Too Hot to Handle Season 3: The Netflix Dating Show Is Now Airing!
In an Interview; Rich Paul; the Boyfriend of Adele; Discusses Having “More Kids” and How He Hopes to Be a “Different Dad”
Rich Paul, Adele's lover, has a baby on his mind!
The 40-year-old sports agent became a father at an early age and is now the proud father of a grown daughter.
- During a new interview, he hinted at the potential of expanding his family by discussing having “more kids” and being “an older parent.”
- “It was pretty tough as a young dad developing a business,” he told E! News. “However, as an older father with much older children, and obviously if I were to have more children, I'm looking forward to becoming a different father; a more patient father.”
- “When you're creating a business, you're often on the go, moving around; your children grow up in the blink of an eye.
- The next thing you know, they're walking and riding their bikes; they're running and flipping around, and that's the issue;” Paul continued.
- In February, the 30-year-old singer fuelled engagement speculations with Paul by wearing what appeared to be a diamond ring at the BRIT Awards.
- When asked about their possible marriage plans, she has remained tight-lipped.
- “As if I'd ever say if I was or wasn't. But it's great, isn't it?” In February, Adele stated about her ring on The Graham Norton Show after the talk show host pointed it out.
- Adele and Paul started dating early last year, and they made their first public appearance together at an NBA Finals game in Arizona between the Phoenix Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks.
The couple had been dating for “a few months,” according to a source.