Tom Vitale Net Worth: Tom Vitale is a 5 million dollar producer and television executive from the United States.
In the late 1980s, Tom Vitale graduated from Williams College and began working in television.
In 1987, he began his professional career at Viacom in program acquisition before moving to NBC.
He is currently the Executive Vice President of Programming and Original Movies for Syfy and Chiller, where he oversees the acquisition, production, and programming of all of their movies and programs.
Tom also co-produced the Off-Off-Broadway play “Dyslexic Heart” in 1999, in addition to his television work.
He spent twelve years on the board of the Williams Club at Williams College and is still involved in alumni activities.
He was the previous President of Fieri Manhattan and the Vice President of Fieri National for New York State.
Which is a charitable, service, and cultural organization founded by Italian-Americans.
Tom Vitale Career
Tom Vitale was born In 1963, in the state of California, United States of America.
He has a brother named David Vitale, but no information about his parents has been found.
Tom Vitale began his studies at a high school before attending Williams College and earning his bachelor's degree.
Tom Vitale worked as a planner before making his broadcast debut in the late 1980s. He is the founder and CEO of Veebow, an e-commerce startup.
Tom Vitale's Exact Net Worth
Tom Vitale's net worth is believed to be $5 million. He has gained money via television production and planning.
Tom Vitale Wedding and Divorce
His first wife was Sharon Vitale, and they were married for 15 to 20 years until divorcing.
- Tom Vitale and Valerie Bertinelli have filed for divorce.
- Valerie Bertinelli has decided to divorce her husband.
- According to court documents obtained by Fox News Digital, Bertinelli changed her legal separation to a dissolution of her 10-year marriage to Tom Vitale on May 12 due to “irreconcilable differences.”
- The Food Network presenter had originally requested a legal separation from her estranged husband, with a December 1, 2019 separation date.
- On December 21, 2010, the couple signed a prenuptial agreement that is still in place, according to the court document filing.
- Bertinelli's brother introduced the two in 2004, and they became friends.
- Bertinelli's representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.
After dating for a few years, Bertinelli and Vitale married in June 2011.
Is Valerie's Home Cooking Happy After Divorcing Tom?
The “Valerie's Home Cooking” actress replied to a follower who said she looked “sad” on Instagram.
She remarked on the video, “I'm just having an awful day.” “But, guess what? We all have terrible days from time to time, but we eventually get over them.
Then there are the nice days. So, I'm anticipating a pleasant day.”
Bertinelli's Second Husband Was Vitale!
Eddie Van Halen was her previous husband from 1981 till 2007. Wolfgang, now 30, who famously played bass in his father's band, was born to her and the late rock legend.
- Following a battle with cancer, Van Halen died in October 2020. He was 65.
- Bertinelli promised in a tribute at the time of his death that he would see Van Halen again “in our next life, my love.”
“When I met you 40 years ago, my life changed forever,” she wrote in part. “You gave me our kid, Wolfgang, the one genuine light in my life.”
Tom Vitale Net Worth: Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Tom Vitale's Profession?
A competent financial advisor is a financial planner or personal financial planner.
They counsel customers on investments, insurance, tax, retirement, and estate planning as part of their full-service personal finance practice.
What Is Bertinelli's Net Worth?
Bertinelli, Valerie Valerie Bertinelli has a net worth of $20 million and is an American actress.
Bertinelli's net worth is derived from her numerous television-playing gigs as well as her marriage to Eddie Van Halen.
Is Tom Vitale Still Married?
In January 2011, Bertinelli, 62, married Vitale, 59.
They divorced in December 2019 after nearly nine years of marriage and filed for formal separation in November 2021.
Valerie Is Divorcing Tom for What Reason?
Bertinelli filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Wednesday, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the cause for their split, according to court documents acquired by TODAY.
Bertinelli's attorneys requested that neither she nor Vitale gets spousal support, even though they have a prenuptial agreement.