In this post, we'll talk about some interesting facts about the famous actress Tim Heidecker's life, like her age, whether she's in a relationship, her family, and how much money she has.
So, keep reading until the end for more information. Tim Heidecker is an actor, comedian, musician, writer, and director with a net worth of $3.5 million, according to Celebritynetworth.
Who is Tim Heidecker?
Timothy Richard Heidecker is a comedian, writer, director, actor, musician, and director from the United States. He is one half of the comedy duo Tim & Eric with Eric Wareheim.
He has also been in movies like “Bridesmaids,” “Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie,” “The Comedy,” “Ant-Man and the Wasp,” and “Us” (2019). He currently co-hosts the web series On Cinema, which is a funny review of movies.
Tim also stars in the comedy series Decker with Gregg Turkington and hosts a weekly call-in show with DJ Douggpound and Vic Berger called Office Hours Live with Tim Heidecker.
Eric Alexander Wareheim
|Net Worth||$3.5 Million|
|Date of Birth||7 April 1976|
|Age||46 Years Old|
Audubon, Pennsylvania, United States
Tim Heidecker Early Life, Family, and Education
As of the year 2022, Eric Wareheim will be 46 years old, as he was born on April 7, 1976. He comes from a stable Christian family with deep roots in Audubon, Pennsylvania. He identifies as a Christian and is an American citizen.
He graduated from Methacton High School in Norristown, Pennsylvania, in the United States, where he had previously studied.
After that he enrolled at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, where he eventually earned his degree. While in college, he met his future comedy partner, Tim Heidecker. The two quickly became fast friends and eventually decided to pursue careers in acting, directing, and comedy together.
Tim Heidecker Career Highlights
- The show “Tom Gets the Mayor,” which he created, wrote, and starred in, was his first big break. The series ran on Adult Swim from November 2004 to September 2006.
- He also played the role of Tom in the episode. Tim started the broadcast by interviewing Eric Wareheimas, the mayor.
- The next day, February 11th, 2011, Tim and Eric's show “Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job” premiered on Adult Swim.
- Tim and Eric Wareheim played debt collectors in “The Young Person's Guide to History,” an Adult Swim special.
- They also played two directors in Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie. It was in Rick Alverson's 2011 comedy ‘Bridesmaids,' starring Eric, that she received her big break.
- In 2012, she acted alongside Eric Stoltz in Rick Alverson's independent drama The Comedy.
Heidecker also gave his voice to the app “On Cinema Film Guide,” which reviewed over 17,000 films in 2013.
- A group of Tim's friends, including Wareheim, Sara Silverman, Michal Cera, and Reggie Watts, announced their intention to start a YouTube channel called “Josh.” He also features videos of himself on his own channel on YouTube. Over 5 million people have seen his videos, and he has 67,800 followers on Twitter.
What is the Net Worth of Tim Heidecker?
Celebrity net worth estimates Tim Heidecker's wealth at $3.5 million. He is a multi-talented actor, comedian, musician, writer, and director. As one half of the comic duo Tim & Eric, Tim Heidecker has become widely recognized.
He and his partner, Eric Wareheim, have created a number of successful television series, including “Tom Goes to the Mayor,” “Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!” and “Beef House.” Heidecker's filmography also features roles in “Bridesmaids,” “The Comedy,” and “Us.”
Tim Heidecker's Personal Life: Wife/Kids
Since the 2nd of June 2007, Tim has been married to Marilyn Porayko. In August of 2013, she gave birth to the couple's first child, a daughter named Amelia Heidecker.
Two years later, in October of 2016, they became parents to a son named Charlie Heidecker. He identifies with the Democratic Socialists of America as a party member.
Tim Heidecker Social Media Engagement
The famous actor who played “Mister America” is very active on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. His Instagram account, @timheidecker, has 267K followers and 408 posts.
His Twitter account, @timheidecker, has 504,000 people who follow it, and it has 27,600 tweets. Also, the person with many skills has an unverified Facebook account with more than 39,100 followers.
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
Was Tim Heidecker Actually Accused of Killing Someone?
Twenty kids perished in April 2017 at the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival in Apple Valley, California, after using a toxic vape product. Tim Heidecker, the festival's organizer, was consequently detained and accused of 20 charges of second-degree murder.
Tim and Eric: How Many Seasons Are There?
All five seasons, as well as the Chrimbus Special, have been made available on DVD in Regions 1 and 4, with Madman Entertainment handling the latter's distribution.
Where Can I See the Trial of Tim Heidecker?
The Test. On November 15, 2017, a special event called “The Trial” started streaming on Adult Swim's website with Tim Heidecker's trial for the “Electric Sun 20's death.”