You are at the right place and here you will find information about Redo of Healer Season 2
A Bit About Redo of Healer
Some of the most talented healers are subjected to violence in a world of monsters, explorers, and magic. In this grim fantasy story of revenge and anger, Keyaru learns how to turn back time and confronts those who have taken advantage of him.
Quick Facts About Redo of Healer
|First episode date:||January 13, 2021|
|Program creator:||Takeshi Kikuchi|
- Like much other manga and light book series in Japan, Redo of Healer, also known as Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, is a treasured continuation of a popular dark fantasy genre light novel series.
- The same-named anime adaptation that was released in the winter of 2021, however, is what made it well-known all over the world and managed to garner as much attention as the manga series.
- The TNK studio has converted the light novel by Rui Tsukiyo into an anime.
- One of the most valuable offerings from the studio TNK, which has been creating animations since the turn of the millennium, is Redo of Healer.
- The anime’s initial run lasted from January 13, 2021, to March 31, 2021, and it was licensed by Sentai Filmworks, which helped it receive worldwide attention.
The second season of the anime, which is also shown on numerous local networks like AT-X, Tokyo MX, KBS, SUN, and BS11, is intriguing. Do you think the anime will have a second season?
What Was the Animation’s Plot?
“Healing sorcerers cannot fight alone.” Before things changed, everyone was aware of this. Keyaru, the protagonist of Redo of Healer, is a healing magician who is taken advantage of by others and who endured numerous incidents of alleged sexual abuse.
- But realizing the reality won’t take long. Keyaru will come to understand the might of the healing magic and discover that this class is the strongest on the entire planet.
- Keyaru travels back four years using the Philosopher Stone and her healing magic.
This is the inspiring story of a healing magician who once had the chance to start again.
Will the Healer Redo Have a Second Season?
Light novel publisher Kadokawa or anime studio TNK have not yet decided whether to renew the anime for a second season as of September 5, 2022.
- Redo of Healer’s inaugural season ran from January 13 to March 31 in 2021.
- In the season finale of well-liked anime shows, we are accustomed to seeing a renewal for a new season.
- Redo of Healer, however, was not one of these anime. After many years, anime can be renewed for another season.
- Considering the release date of the first season of Redo of Healer, we can say that it looks quite early for a new season’s approval.
- Although there isn’t much official information at this time, there may be a second season if certain conditions are met.
- The decision-making committee for anime renewals does a similar analysis and comes to financial findings.
As a result, it is feasible to foresee if the anime will have a new season with a high degree of certainty. Together, let’s look at this.
Anime’s Light Novel Status
Rui Tsukiyo and Shiokonbu collaborated on the light novel, the first book in the series.
— 月夜 涙@世界最高の暗殺＆回復術アニメ化 (@Tsukiyo_rui) March 31, 2021
- As of today, Kadokawa Shoten’s Redo of Healer Light Novel, which began publication on July 1, 2017, includes 9 volumes.
- The manga adaptation of the series is still under production. It implies that there will be more anime source material available in the future and that new seasons may be produced.
- Unfortunately, the manga series is only available in its native tongue because it does not yet have an English publisher.
- On January 23, 2022, Tsukiyo tweeted that an international publisher has declined to release the manga series in English. He continued by saying that things might change in the future.
- As of the time of writing, we claimed that there were 9 volumes in the light novel. The first season of anime was based on the first three volumes of the light novel.
- There are six light novel volumes left unadapted as of this writing. A second season of the anime might therefore be prepared using the stock material.
Additionally, the availability of unadapted volumes is a chance for individuals who want to learn what transpired prior to the start of a new season and are interested in the story’s progression.
What About the Sales of Discs?
Sales of Blu-rays and DVDs provide useful information about the popularity of anime in Japan.
- There has been a significant drop in disc sales recently due to increased digitalization and evolving internet video viewing patterns.
- Even so, it is still feasible to assess its success in Japan by comparing it to other animes that were released around the same time and by looking at disc sales.
- Animes typically sell three to six volumes of discs, and in order to be accepted for a new season, an anime must sell an average of 4,000 units.
- Three volumes of Redo of Healer’s discs were sold in total. Redo of Healer, which was released on disc in the winter of 2021, was able to sell about 3,000 copies of each volume.
- Despite appearing to fall short of expectations, it is ranked 10th out of 45 animes that were shown during the same time.
- The anime behind SK8 the Infinity, which sold 8,174 units, by a wide margin despite having the same disc sales volume as Horimiya released at the same time period.
Zero Season 2 Part 2 sold 4,893 units over the same time period, and Yuru Camp 2nd Season sold 6,555 units. When we assess the second season in terms of disc sales, we cannot tell for certain, but we do not have pessimism.
The Relevance of Healer’s Redo
In order for the anime to be approved for a new season, the series must achieve community satisfaction.
- According to the Myanimelist ranking, the popularity of anime is 85.8%.
- In comparison to the other anime on our list, this score is not awful. On the other side, Google search volume for anime is ideal.
- Nearly as popular anime as Dr. Stone and Fruit Basket is being searched for as of late.
- However, there are currently 23k followers on the anime’s Twitter feed. This does not suggest a strong social media following; nevertheless, we anticipate it to grow over the next few days.
- The light novel has sold more than 2.5 million copies, according to the official Twitter feed.
- The anime also has a serious impact on light novel sales. However, Funimation and Crunchyroll do not currently offer the anime for streaming; only HIDIVE does.
The anime’s current popularity will rise if well-known anime streaming services include it.