Post Malone's net worth has already surpassed $50 Million as of 2022, which is remarkable considering that he has only had a four-year professional career.
Post Malone is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from the United States. ‘White Iverson,' his first single, came out more than three years ago and was responsible for gaining him some initial notoriety in the industry.
Infancy and Adolescence
Austin Richard Post was born on the 4th of July in Syracuse, New York, on the 4th of July, 1995.
- On the other hand, when he was just nine years old, Malone's family relocated to Grapevine, Texas. His father rose through the ranks to become the concessions manager for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Malone's first exposure to music was from the game Guitar Hero when he was a child, which led to him learning to play the guitar.
- He used to be a metal band member and used FL Studio to study the production side of things and other things.
When he was 16 years old, he made his first mix tape, which he distributed to friends at school; his peers also voted “Most Likely to Become Famous.”
Post Malone Career
‘Post Malone' is the stage name Austin came up with when he was fifteen. ‘White Iverson', his debut song, was recorded barely two days after he finished writing it and was completed in February 2015.
- The song gained over one million views on YouTube in a short period and was commended by several different musicians.
- Later that year, Malone was signed to Republic Records after catching the attention of record labels.
- Even though Post Malone's career has only been going on for two years, he is swiftly becoming a household name. Rolling Stone magazine has even ranked him as one of the most famous musicians in the United States.
- Some of Malone's most famous songs, such as ‘Rockstar,' which features 21 Savage, have amassed hundreds of millions of views on the internet alone.
- As well as working with artists such as 50 Cent, Kanye West, and Gucci Mane, Malone has also released music under his name.
According to Forbes, Post Malone's net worth is $30 million as of 2022, which is expected to rise significantly in the following years.
Earnings and Other Business Efforts
Between June 2019 and June 2020, Post Malone made a total of $60 million from his numerous projects, according to his official website.
- That propelled him to top the world's highest-paid rappers lists.
- Touring was responsible for a significant portion of his revenue. His tour grossed an average of $1.3 million per city in 2019 and 2020.
As well as endorsements with brands such as Bud Light Seltzer, which included a famous Super Bowl advertisement, he has made millions of dollars.
Life and Controversies
A three-year romance with Ashlen Diaz terminated in November 2018 after Post's separation from her.
- Most of his time is spent in Los Angeles, California, while he also has a $3 million, 13,000-square-foot mansion in northern Utah.
- On September 1, 2018, he was robbed at gunpoint in his prior San Fernando Valley, California residence.
- He is well-known for his edgy personal style, which includes an extensive collection of face tattoos he has acquired over the years.
He's mainly known for his face tattoos. These include a line of barbed wire across his forehead, the phrases “Stay Away” above his right eyebrow, the words “always,” the words “weary” under both eyes, and the word “STONEY” below his chin.
Post Malone's Net Worth
Post Malone is a legend in American music, having attained significant success very young. In 2013, he made his professional singing debut.
- His first two years have been challenging as he tries to establish himself as a professional.
- Even though he hasn't stopped since the publication of his first single, he has reached several significant milestones.
Post Malone is a highly wealthy and successful individual with a net worth of 50 million dollars as of 2022.
Home – Post Malone is a household name in the United States, where he is well-known as a singer and rapper.
He currently resides in the United States and has many real estate holdings. Malone lives in New York, where he was born, and has a residence there. Additionally, he has properties in Texas, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, among other places.
Car collection – post-Malone possesses a significant number of automobiles. He has a vast array of automobiles, including several that are stunning.
Post Malone is well-known for driving high-end automobiles such as Porsche, Range Rover, Cadillac, Subaru, and others. You might also be interested in Fat Joe's net worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Post Malone's Estimated Net Worth for the Year 2021?
- Post Malone has accumulated an estimated net worth of $50 million in 2022, just six years after releasing his debut single, “White Iverson.”
- It's unlikely that you'd be able to know he's affluent simply by looking at him. Except for his grills and tattoos, the singer-unique rapper's style is low-key.
How Did Post Malone Become so Wealthy?
- Simple as that: he is wealthy due to the large number of individuals that stream and listen to his music! Post Malone was the most streamed artist on Spotify in 2019, with more than 6.5 billion Spotify streams worldwide 2019.
- His third studio album, Hollywood's Bleeding, has received over 100 million streams on the music streaming service.
How Much Money Does Post Malone Make from a Single Concert?
For similar reasons to Billie Eilish, Post Malone composes most of his music, which means he earns higher royalties than musicians who rely on third-party songwriters to generate content.
Another source of income is touring, where Malone presently earns $500,000 each gig before taxes and expenses.