This NFT tower defense game pits you against waves of zombie invaders, and you must devise an effective strategy to keep them out of your NFT garden.
Non-Fungible tokens (NFT) based on Binance Smart Chain technology will be used to create Plant vs. Zombie-like games, protecting all transaction data via blockchain.
As a spin-off of popular gaming, they believe the NFT game will attract more attention to crypto games than more difficult NFT games.
Game of Plants vs. Zombies
Two forms of in-game currency are available in Plant VS Undead:
Tokens of PVU
Tokens issued by Binance Smart Chain are officially known as PVU Tokens. Players can exchange their tokens for Light Energy or USD on the Pancakeswap platform (LE).
- For example, 1 PVU Token equals 70 Light Energy on the platform. Any in-game transaction can be completed with the token.
- In-game NFT goods, such as plants and land plots for tree planting, can be purchased with the token.
- In a private chat room, it can be passed back and forth between players.
Finally, the Pancakeswap platform may convert it into USD money by completing a SWAP.
Radiant Power (LE)
Light Energy (LE) is a separate currency in Plant VS Undead that serves just as a resource.
- In contrast to PVU Tokens, LE Tokens can only be accumulated and exchanged for PVU Tokens.
- An NFT strategy game, Plant vs. Undead, lets you take to battle the undead in your front yard. Continue reading this article to learn more.
- According to the platform's criteria, LE Tokens can be exchanged for PVU Tokens at a specific rate.
- In Farming Mode, one of Plant VS Undead's Play-to-Earn options, tokens can be spent to purchase gardening tools and equipment.
- Plant seeds (e.g., Sunflower Mama and Sunflower Sapling), pots, water, and a scarecrow are among the goods.
As a bonus, gamers can collect LE Tokens and convert them for PVU Tokens, which can then be exchanged for USD currencies.
In Plant Vs. Undead: How Do You Make Money?
Plant VS Undead (PVU) has two game modes where players can make a lot of money: Survival mode and Farming mode.
- Survival Mode: Similar to previous tower defense games, players need to strategically plant trees in their gardens and employ tactics to defend Mother Tree from many waves of undead monsters.
- PVU Tokens, which can be swapped for USD or used to purchase NFT Plants, will be dropped as rewards for players who survive each wave.
- Players can buy a broad selection of NFT Plants, varied in rarity (e.g., Uncommon, Rare, Mythics) or element (e.g., Parasite, Metal, Ice) with various skills and hidden powers as the power to expedite more LE tokens in less time. Having access to these undiscovered abilities will allow gamers to amass more cash.
- Plant VS Undead's farming mode allows you to take on the role of a gardener. Players are given a personal land plot to cultivate crops and harvest Light Energy (LE) as a yield.
- LE resources can be collected and transferred as PVU Tokens or as a currency to buy random seeds to grow and win a lottery ─ an NFT plant.
Epic NFT plants can be gained by watering The World Tree as a daily mission in addition to the random seeds. That said, trading NFT Plants in Marketplace is another successful strategy for making money!
“Plant Vs. Undead” Farming
Players should be aware of the new mechanics introduced in Farm 2.0 when it is released. Farmville and Plants versus Zombies fans can grasp the game's mechanics quickly.
- To begin farming, you'll need 5 PvU tokens, the NFT game's native crypto asset.
- Buying farming equipment is made possible by trading Light Energy. Seventy of them are required to be sold. Watering your plants 15 times a day is also an option. You can also chase crows five times.
There is a Payoff for Pursuing and Watering Crows:
- There is a 60% chance of obtaining 10 LE.
- There is a 30% possibility of receiving 25 LE.
- 9 out of 10 times, you'll get 100 LE.
- There is a 1% chance of obtaining 500 LE.
- The Hunt for Crows
- A 60% chance of receiving 20 LE
- 30% of the way to 50 LE
- 9% of the way to 200 LE
- A 1% chance of getting 1000 LE.
- Your LE can now be converted to PvU after completing your tasks. To put it another way, one Pvt is equal to the sum of 100 LE.
Is It Necessary to Put Money Into Plant Vs. Undead?
First, 5 PVU is needed to get a farm startup kit, which includes water, a small pot, seeds (Sunflower Mama and Sunflower Sapling), and a scarecrow for harvesting Light Energy from the plants (LE).
Plant VS. Undead gamers on a shoestring budget may find themselves in trouble following the release of a recent patch. Players with more than 1-2 NFT plants and land plots can now swap PVU for LE in Plant VS Undead's latest version, version 2.5 of the game.
Whatever the circumstances, players that have put in 5 PVU will do well. The epic NFT plant may be redeemed for 100 Sunflower Sapling, or a Sun Box can be purchased to enter a lottery using LE resources to receive an NFT plant.
A low-cost method of accumulating LE is cultivating Sunflower Mama and Sunflower Sapling plants.