Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa have decided to end their marriage, which ended in divorce, after seven years together.
According to the couple, their family is experiencing “seismic shifts” at the same time the planet is, according to an emotional, social media announcement on Wednesday.
“We disclose this not because we believe it's noteworthy, but because we want to live our lives in dignity and honesty,” they explained.
As a result of their efforts, “The love that exists between us is continuing to develop in ways that it wishes to be acknowledged and experienced by others. Let us be the people we are learning to be as a group.
Our devotion to this holy life, as well as to our children, is unwavering.” They are the parents of two children, Lola (14) and Nakoa-Wolf (14). (13).
For the second time in her life, Bonet, who was previously married to Lenny Kravitz from 1987 to 1993 and had a daughter, Zoe, 33, tied the knot.
While we're sad to see these two part ways, they've put their family first by announcing that they're no longer in a relationship.
Please look at the timeline of our relationship to see how things have changed over the years.
Story of When They First Time Met
The star of the long-running “Cosby Show” Bill Cosby, appears to have been a childhood crush of Momoa's since he was a child.
- In 2017, he told James Corden that he'd wanted Lisa since he was eight years old and saw her on television, telling him, “Mom, I want that one.” Lisa was the first woman he'd ever wanted.
- The thought running through my head is, “I'm going to keep following you for the rest of my life, and I'm going to get you.”
” I just wanted to meet her for the first time. “She was always a queen.”
They Came Into Contact
It wasn't until 2005 that Momoa and Bonet finally got together in New York City, where they were both out with mutual friends at a jazz club.
- He explained that we had just happened to be in the right place at the right time. She and I both had dreadlocks, which was a nice touch. For the first time in my life, she was the one for whom I dreaded my hair.”
- When I turned around, she greeted me with, ‘Hi, my name is Lisa.' I was taken aback. “Man, I was surrounded by f—-ing fireworks.” says the speaker.
- She told PORTEREdit a few years ago that she and her boyfriend have been together since they met. “I can't say it was full-on from the moment we saw each other,” she admitted at their meeting.
He didn't run away as many men do in that situation, but he did fall in love at that moment. The best way to describe his method of transporting me is “caveman style.”
They Helped and Encouraged Each Other as They Persevered
Momoa's career took off after he was cast as Khal Drogo in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
When it was revealed that his character's abrupt exit from the show was the cause of his and Bonet's financial hardships, he later stated that they were struggling to provide for their family while they awaited their next big break.
Life can be tricky when you have children and are in debt.” In a 2020 interview with InStyle, he said, “I mean, we were starving after Game of Thrones,” he said. “I couldn't get a job.”Ricky
Their Wedding Ceremony
After his professional life took an unexpected turn, the actor and Bonet decided to tie the knot.
It was in the privacy of their own home that they exchanged their vows in 2017, shattering the conventional wisdom that they had been married for many years.
It's Official: They've Broken Up!
After 16 years together and four years of marriage, they announced they were ending their relationship.
- If my recollection serves me correctly, Bonet had previously gushed about Momoa as a partner in their relationship. Jason is an alpha male who values love and family above all else.
- “Having an absent father and being completely met by a man of his stature is a remarkable experience,” she said in 2018.
- Jason is a shining example of what it means to be a modern man. He is a strong leader, but he is also a generous person.
“You can go down the line just on charisma, physique, the proper use of authority, responsibility, and work ethic.”
Checkout MORE news:
- Hope Street Season 2: Plot, Release Date, Trailer, And More!
- Cartel Crew Season 4: Why is Liz Not a Part of This Season?
- Ainsley Earhardt is Dating Sean Hannity! What is the Reason for Not Admitting it?