“Project Runway” was a popular design competition show hosted by fashion industry legends Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum for 16 seasons (via Refinery29).
However, despite the show's widespread acclaim, the duo realized it was time to step outside their comfort zones in 2018 and embark on a new adventure together.
Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum are the creators and hosts of the American reality television program Making the Cut.
On Amazon Prime Video, the show debuted on March 27, 2020. A second season of the show was ordered in March 2021. The start of the second season was on July 16, 2021.
Making the Cut Season 3 Quick Facts
|First episode date:||Friday, March 27, 2020|
|Network:||Amazon Prime Video|
|Nominations:||MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Lifestyle Show|
Naomi Campbell; Nicole Richie; Chiara Ferragni; Carine Roitfeld; Joseph Altuzarra; Jeremy Scott; Winnie Harlow
|Making the Cut Season 3 Release Date:||August 19|
Although Klum and Gunn left Bravo before coming up with a plan for their next project, they could find what they were looking for on Amazon Prime Video.
The pair went on to become executive producers and hosts of the fashion competition television series “Making the Cut” (Making the Cut) (via The Hollywood Reporter).
The Series premiered in 2020 and followed the journey of 12 designers as they compete for a $1 million prize that will be used to invest in their businesses and increase their notoriety.
For Gunn, this new beginning brought a great deal more creative freedom. In addition, according to the professor, “Project Runway” is the undergraduate program, while “Making the Cut” is the graduate and doctoral program.
The pair had such a good time on their first job that they decided to return for a second season.
After the conclusion of Season 2 of “Making the Cut,” fans are left wondering whether or not there will be a third season. Here's everything we know so far about Season 3.
When Will the Third Season of ‘Making the Cut Premiere?
- Making the Cut premiered exclusively on Amazon Prime Video on March 27, 2020, and will be followed by a second season in the fall of 2020.
- The streaming giant released two episodes, each approximately an hour long, to coincide with the series premiere.
- Eight episodes were broadcast over four weeks, two at a time, for the remaining eight. The show's first season aired between March and April of 2020, but Season 2 didn't begin until July of the following year.
- Following its predecessor's footsteps, this season dropped two episodes per week, but only for four weeks in total.
- Currently, Amazon has not stated whether or not Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum will return to their new Series for a second season (via The Cinemaholic).
- It is likely that, if a third season is added, it will be introduced in either the spring or the summer of 2022.
- There is a good chance that the two-episode-per-week format for four or five weeks will be maintained.
- Then, as with Season 2, we should hear from Amazon at least two months before the new season's premiere, as we did with Season 2.
- Marco Polo Season 3: Release Date: Everything You Need to Know!
- The Expanse Season 7: Are There Any Chance of Revival?
- Messiah Season 2: Release Date Confirmed or Cancelled on Netflix!
Who Will Be a Part of the Third Season of “Making the Cut”?
- The fact that Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum appear in the Amazon Prime Video series “Making the Cut” is one of the show's most appealing aspects.
- Given that this dynamic combo executive-produces the Series and co-hosted the first two seasons (according to The Hollywood Reporter), they will almost surely return if the opportunity presents itself.
- If the streaming giant approves Season 3, other judges, such as model Winnie Harlow and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott, may be invited to return (via Good Housekeeping).
- Many prominent guest judges will also be featured on the show; Season 2 featured designers Prabal Gurung and Shinoa Turini, among others.
- Made to Make the Cut is a program that selects experienced designers who want to take their businesses to the next level by receiving expert advice and national visibility (via Bustle).
- The lucky participants are chosen from all over the world, and each brings a distinct viewpoint and set of abilities to the table (via Gold Derby). Finally, the Series will introduce a new group of creatives and business owners to viewers.
- If a third season of “Making the Cut” is produced, Amazon will almost certainly select another group of phenomenally talented designers to fight for a $1 million reward. Keep an eye out for more information.
For More, visiu us