You are at the right place, and Here you will find information about Lupin Season 3.
A Bit About Lupin
A reworking of the well-known French tale about gentleman thief and master of disguise Arsène Lupin.
Lupin Quick Facts
|First episode date:||January 8, 2021|
|Genres:||Action, Thriller, Crime film, Mystery|
|Awards:||Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Series, Drama/Genre|
|Nominations:||Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama|
|Lupin Season 1 Release Date:||January 8, 2021|
|Lupin Season 2 Release Date:||January 1, 2022|
When Will the Third Season of Lupin, Possibly Come Out?
This year's first installment arrived in early January, and the second came on June 11.
Unless they secretly taped the location, in which case we would be looking at another January premiere for the first portion (spoiler: they didn't, and we weren't), mid-2022 would be the best-case scenario for the upcoming batch of episodes.
But as you can see, we don't know. Therefore, this is all speculation. When information becomes available, we'll update this page.
Who's Playing Who in Lupin Season 3?
Lupin is shown so we can anticipate his return as Assane with his charm in tow.
- “My dream part was discussed during a discussion about the show's production with Gaumont, the show's producer.
- It didn't take long to say, “Lupin,” “To The Hollywood Reporter, he said.
- “He's the person; it's a classic book for us, you know? He's also like the best toy you could get for an actor.
- You can do anything with him, after all. I had the opportunity to try everything.
- I can be humorous. It's dramatic. There is movement. All have the same personality.”
- Assange's best friend Benjamin (Antoine Gouy), Claire (Ludivine Sagnier), their son Raoul (Etan Simon), detective Guedira (Soufiane Guerra), Lieutenant Sofia Belkacem (Shirine Boutella), and Captain Romain Laugier round out the group (Vincent London).
- Flashbacks likely include Assane's father, Babakar (Fargass Assandé), and young Assane, Claire, and Benjamin.
- Additionally, towards the conclusion of season two, shackled in the backs of police cars were corrupt police commissioner Gabriel Dumont (Vincent Garanger) and Hubert Pellegrini (Hervé Pierre) (more on that later).
- Whether their narrative is over is still up in the air. We won't anticipate Pellegrini's daughter Juliette (Clotilde Hesme) to make a comeback either if he's gone.
Additionally, co-creator George Kay told Variety that we might anticipate seeing some fresh faces.
Lupin Season 3 Trailer
Lupin Season 3 Storyline
“We're discussing it. We have many ideas, but we're still drafting “EW's Omar Sy.
- As Lupin's second adventure ended, Assane uncovered Pellegrini's crimes and restored his father's name. The morally bankrupt businessman was jailed in conclusion.
- The authorities have irrefutable evidence of his wrongdoing, which doesn't ensure he'll spend the rest of his life in prison, but Pellegrini may no longer play a role in this story.
- Assane got his revenge in season 2, but Pellegrini is still in danger. “What happens next for Pellegrini, others, and he matters.
- Unfinished. He's mostly done, but not entirely. Episode 10 left unanswered questions “EW's Sy.
- He could escape again and return to devastate Assane. That finale is the perfect springboard for writers Kay and François Uzan to create a new story, with many opportunities for Assane to exhibit his tricks and disguises.
- After a brief but poignant farewell on “Raoul's bridge,” he has gone into hiding. We'll hold him to his promise to return.
- We hope he faces a new foe when he returns. Pellegrini may be part of a broader organization whose upper echelons are upset that Assane destroyed their latest attempt to accumulate a fortune.
- Pellegrini had a direct connection to the Interior Minister, which he exploited to escape police custody when he was arrested. This goes up?
Will Assane's history resurface? Many options exist. Kay said he'll “create a fresh adventure that will unsettle Assane” He also claimed he would continue to explore Assane's past in Paris.
Lupin Season 3 on Netflix Predicts a “Surprise Return”
The past haunts us. First, look at Omar Sy in the third season of the French-language U.S. hit.
- Lupin's back for a third time. As part of its TUDUM fan event on Saturday, Netflix provided a first peek at season 3 of the French-language heist thriller. Omar Sy stars as Assane Diop, a burglar who has fashioned himself as the 21st century Arsène Lupin.
- Assane got revenge on Hubert Pellegrini (Hervé Pierre) in season 2's conclusion.
- Pellegrini is last seen in a cop car after admitting several crimes on tape, while Diop, wanted for his transgressions, escapes town, pledging to return someday.
- Netflix says Assane must learn to live far from his wife and son when the action resumes.
- “Assane returns to Paris to make them a wild proposal: leave France and start a new life somewhere.
- An unexpected reappearance from the past will change his plans.” J'accuse is also back for Part 3.
- EW questioned Sy (whose work on the series made EW's Best Performances of 2021 list) if Assane was done with his revenge plot when season 2 aired in summer 2021.
- The actor said, “It's unfinished.” “He's mostly done, but not entirely. Episode 10 left unanswered questions.”
- Sy hinted at a broader cast in his gentleman thief's inner circle: “Lupin has many allies in the books. But [in the show], he just had Benjamin, so he hired [Philippe Courbet].
- That was cool. I think a large cast will be more engaging one day. Because even as the mastermind, you need help.
He's good at bringing folks along. Fun to play with. Lupin's ability is a plus.” Lupin season 3 hasn't premiered yet. Watch above.