Love & Hip Hop Miami Season 4 Cast: Season 4 of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’ is now available! The 305 gang is ready to dazzle us with their juicy drama and brawls.
The show; which is set in beautiful Miami; chronicles the lives of budding hip-hop musicians as they try to land their big break; as well as their equally unique and engaging personal lives.
Old cast members like Trick Daddy, Trina, Amara La Negra, and Sukihana made cameo appearances in the upcoming season, with new cast members Noreaga and his wife Neri, Ace Hood, and his wife Shelah Marie, and Florence El Suche.
Trina is the stage name of Katrina Laverne Taylor, an American rapper.
Her breakthrough came in 1998 when she was featured on Trick Daddy’s hit “Nann Nigga.”
XXL magazine called Trina “the most consistent female rapper of all time.”
“The most consistent female rapper of all time,” according to XXL magazine. Trina has been known as Miami’s Diamond Princess since her debut in 1998 on Trick Daddy’s blockbuster song “Nann,” the first of many collaborations between the two.
Trina’s bold, sex-positive lyrics and renowned “Baddest” persona set the tone for two decades of female-driven hip-hop, influencing a generation of female rappers.
Trina is striving to have a new start in life after her mother’s death in Season 4 of ‘LHHMIA.’
2. Trick Daddy
Maurice “Trick Daddy” Young, who grew up in Liberty City’s “Pork ‘n’ Beans” housing projects, overcame a childhood filled with drugs and violence to become one of the hottest rappers of the 1990s and the self-proclaimed “Mayor of the 305.”
Sunday’s Eatery, a new and enormously successful soul-food restaurant he built in Miami Gardens, is one of them.
Trick and Joy Young attempted to repair their marriage at the close of the previous season. We’re excited to see how the couple’s relationship develops.
3. Amara La Negra
Amara La Negra (born Diana Danelys De Los Santos) is an American singer, actor, dancer, author, and television host.
De Los Santos is a Dominican-born Afro-Latina most known for her appearance in the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Miami.
Amara La Negra, a Miami native with proud Dominican heritage, has seen her prominence rise as a face of the Afro-Latinx culture and visibility movement.
She’s been dubbed the “next big thing” in the music industry, having been named Billboard’s “Artist on the Rise” and Rolling Stone’s “Artist You Need to Know.”
Amara is on a mission this season to prove that winning at love and excelling at hip-hop aren’t mutually exclusive.
4. Suki Hana
Sukihana, or Destiny Henderson, is an American reality television personality, rapper, and actor.
She rose to notoriety after appearing on the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop: Miami as a prominent cast member. “Wolf Pussy,” her debut mixtape, has been released.
- Sukihana has built a name for herself as a social media sensation. Sukihana is known for her wild beauty, provocative pranks, and catchy viral hits (like ‘Blame Trina’), but she also has a bold attitude and a raw sense of humor that draws many followers.
- Sukihana’s journey to Insta-fame hasn’t been simple, despite her appearance.
- Sukihana, a high school dropout, gave birth to the first of her three children when she was 18 years old, kindling her desire to excel.
Sukihana arrived in 305 eager to make the leap from “Instagram rapper” to “real artist.”
Victor Santiago, Jr., best known by his stage name N.O.R.E. or Noreaga, is a New York-based rapper.
- On his mother’s side, Victor is African American, and on his father’s side, he is Puerto Rican.
- Noreaga, a rapper turned media entrepreneur, will make his ‘LHHMIA’ Season 4 debut alongside his wife Neri.
The host of “Drink Champs” and his entrepreneur wife appears to be a fun addition to the cast. We’re looking forward to finding out more about them on the show.
6. Ace Hood
Ace Hood is an American rapper who goes by the stage name Antoine Franklin McCollister.
- He grew up in Deerfield Beach, Florida, and was born in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
- In a joint venture with Def Jam Recordings, he was signed to record producer DJ Khaled’s label We the Best Music Group in 2008.
- Along with Noreaga, former We The Best Music star Ace Hood, as well as his wife Shelah Marie, will be joining the cast.
Shelah is an influencer and motivational speaker.
and a proponent of a healthy lifestyle.
7. Florence El Buche
This season, the self-proclaimed Baddest Haitian Diva and Queen of Kompa join the cast. Florence, who has over a million Instagram followers, will give star power to ‘LHHMIA.’
Season 4 of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’ will launch on VH1 on Monday, August 23 at 9/8c with an hour-long special episode.
How Is Trina and Bobby Related?
Bobby Lytes is a hip-hop artist. Lytes grew up in Homestead, Florida, with Dominican parents. Trina’s first cousin is him.