Linda Phan Net Worth: Linda Phan is a well-known reality star who was born in the United States on April 22, 1985.
She is well known for being the longtime girlfriend and subsequently wife of HGTV star Drew Scott. She is the Creative Director at Scott Brothers Entertainment.
Drew and his wife would go on to star in their reality show, Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House.
Linda Phan's zodiac sign is Taurus, according to astrologers.
She has three older sisters and a younger brother. Drew and she married in May of 2018 in Italy.
Ethnicity; Religion & Political Views
Many people are curious about Linda Phan's ethnicity, country, ancestry, and race.
Let's have a look! Linda Phan's ethnicity is Asian, according to public resources such as IMDb.
In this post, we shall update Linda Phan's religious and political views. Please revisit the article in a few days.
Linda Phan Net Worth
She is one of the wealthiest reality stars and one of the most popular. Linda Phan's net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Drew and she met in 2010 at Toronto Fashion Week and began dating soon after.
Linda Phan Height
Linda Phan's height is currently unavailable. Linda's weight is unknown, and her body dimensions will be updated as soon as possible.
Who Is Linda Phan Dating?
Phan is married to Drew Scott, according to our data. Linda Phan is not dating anyone as of December 2021.
Linda Phan's Past Partnerships: We have no information on her previous relationships. You may assist us in compiling Linda Phan's dating history!
Linda Phan Wiki; Biography
On April 22, 1985, Linda Phan was born. She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Linda Phan is her given name.
Linda finished her high school education at one of Toronto's public high schools. Even though she began looking for work, she did not enroll in any college.
Linda Phan's Wiki, Biography, Age, Parents, Ethnicity, Husband, Net Worth, and More are all covered in this blog.
Drew Scott’s Wife Linda Phan
Drew Scott is a real estate salesman and actor from Canada. Linda Phan, his wife, was his bridesmaid in 2018. The first time this couple met was at a fashion show.
Linda Phan Husband
Linda Phan has a husband. Drew Scott, a Canadian actor, and real estate broker is her husband's name.
This couple originally met at a fashion event in 2010 and fell in love. They married in 2018 after becoming engaged in 2016.
Linda Phan Professional Life
Linda Phan's professional life is a mystery.
She began her professional career as a barista outside a Cineplex theatre.
When she began dating Drew, she went to work for their company, Scott Brothers Entertainment.
She is currently the company's creative director, and she contributes to the company's growth by developing various new concepts.
Linda and Drew's Crafty Love Story, Outrageous Holiday Houses, Wedding Cake Countdown With Drew And Linda, and other shows feature her.
Drew, on the other hand, is a well-known television personality.
He is the host of the hit television show Property Brothers. He has also appeared in several films, including Dancing with the Stars (2017), Ryan's Mystery Playdate (2019), Hell's Kitchen (2016), and others.
Wife Linda Phan Had Her First Baby: ‘I'm Still in Awe'
- The star of Property Brothers and the podcast producer have been married for four years and have been dating for nearly a decade.
- Drew Scott becomes a father!
- The 44-year-old Property Brothers star and his 37-year-old wife Linda Phan had their first child, a boy, on Wednesday, May 4, according to their podcast At Home.
- Parker James Scott, weighing 8 lbs., 1.8 oz., was born on the couple's fourth wedding anniversary.
- They captioned a carousel of photographs on Instagram with the statement, “Our lives are forever changed.”
- Drew states in the episode about their new baby boy, “Our new baby boy, he's a healthy baby, he's lovely,” before asking his wife how she's feeling a few weeks after giving birth.
- “Other than being pooped, I'm in wonderful shape,” the new mother says. “I'm overjoyed that he's finally arrived. I'm still in wonder and can't believe what I'm seeing. I feel like I've had to adjust to every phase of this pregnancy. Then it's on to the next milestone or thing as soon as I've practically adjusted. I always feel like I'm catching up with my emotions.”
- Drew describes his first experience with fatherhood as “wonderful.”
He explains, “It's this initial affection and this feeling that you need to do everything you can to make them feel safe and appreciated.”
Linda Phan Net Worth: Frequently Asked Questions
Is Linda Phan Chinese or Vietnamese?
Linda Phan is a Chinese-Canadian native who grew up in Toronto. Drew Scott, her husband, and his brother Jonathan are the reigning home improvement, TV monarchs.
The Canadian brothers are one of HGTV's most valuable assets, with 14 seasons of Property Brothers spanning nine years.
Is Drew Scott's Baby Here?
Drew Scott and his wife, Linda Phan, are the proud parents of a baby boy called Parker James Scott.
Scott and Phan announced their baby's arrival with a touching Instagram post, revealing that their boy was born on May 12, their wedding anniversary!
Is There a Problem With One of the Property Brothers?
Is it possible that one of the ‘Property Brothers' is ill? Although Jonathan and Drew aren't unwell, JD has been candid with followers about a mysterious ailment he experienced in 2019.