Lauryn Shannon Net Worth: In the year 2000, Lauryn Shannon was born in Hampton, Georgia.
She is best recognized for being a member of the Shannon family; who are well-known for their participation in reality television.
She is the older sister of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and the third child of June “Mama June” Shannon.
From 2012 to 2013; Lauryn Shannon starred in the reality TV shows Toddlers and Tiaras; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo from 2012 to 2014, and Mama June: From Not to Hot from 2017 to 2018.
She has a daughter and is married. At the age of six, Lauryn Shannon was struck by lightning.
Pumpkin is her nickname. Then She gave birth to her child at the age of 17 and has been on episodes of Steve Harvey; Inside Edition and Kids React.
What Was Lauryn Shannon's Source of Income?
- The family freely depicted their lives on film throughout their time on the show; which was often fraught with unvarnished drama and issues.
- These issues manifested themselves in legal disputes, financial exploits, and personal crises, all of which had a significant impact on their income and wealth.
- The Thompson-Shannon family made a lot of money because of the show.
- The show lasted two seasons before being canceled in 2014.
- The show's premiere episode alone drew 2.2 million viewers, with critics hailing it as absurd but irresistible.
- In 2017, Lauryn's mother launched a new reality program called ‘Mama June: From Not to Hot,' which became their primary source of income.
- Even though the program ran into financial difficulties in 2019, the family kept its assets.
- After welcoming their baby Ella Grace into the world in December 2017, Lauryn married boyfriend Joshua Efird in Vegas in 2018.
- Her financial issues became a prominent feature in the show after she married Joshua, especially after she became Alana Thompson's “de facto guardian.”
- This occurred following their mother's incarceration in 2019. Lauryn, who was only little at the time, found the whole ordeal exhausting.
- She did, however, manage to work her way out of the situation and became a paid ambassador for the weight loss program Boombod, which she promotes on Instagram.
‘Toddlers and Tiaras,' a reality TV show, was one of her past projects. ‘Mama June: From Not to Hot,' and ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.'
Lauryn Shannon Net Worth
Shannon has a net worth of $200,000. Lauryn Shannon is an American actor with a net worth of $200,000.
Lauryn Shannon's net worth is estimated to be in the millions of dollars.
The family was predicted to have generated $2.75 million from their 55 episodes on TLC in 2020.
Lauryn earned the remainder of her money from ‘Mama June: From Not to Hot,' and as the show's glitz and glamour faded, she moved on to other jobs, largely in advertising and campaigning.
Nonetheless, if her fame and influence expand and she continues to be employed as a brand ambassador, her net worth could rise.
Pumpkin Shannon & Josh Efird Welcome Twins
Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon has given birth to twins, It’s a Boy— And a Girl! according to reports.
- The Mama June: Road to Redemption star and her husband Josh Efird had a boy and a girl on May 19, according to a source for The Sun.
- Pumpkin, the daughter of Mama June Shannon and older sister of Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, was born through C-section at a Georgia hospital that specializes in high-risk pregnancies, according to the news outlet.
- At delivery, the baby girl reportedly weighed 6 pounds, while the baby male reportedly weighed 5 pounds, 4 ounces.
- Pumpkin and the kids are doing well following the births, according to The Sun's source. They were sent home just a few days after the births.
- Last month, it was revealed that Pumpkin and Josh were expecting twins, although the couple has never acknowledged the pregnancy.
- Since marrying Josh in Las Vegas in 2018, Pumpkin, who is only 22 years old, has been keeping her birth canal busy.
- Ella, their daughter, had already been born at the time of their wedding (who is now four).
- In July 2021, Pumpkin gave birth to her son Bentley, who is only 10 months old.
- Pumpkin became pregnant with the twins just a few months after Bentley was born.
- Pumpkin's family has not verified the births, but Mama June told In Touch Weekly last month that Pumpkin does not require any further children.
- June stated of Pumpkin, who she admits is a “wonderful mom,” that she “needs another baby like she needs a hole in her skull.”
The names of the babies are yet to be revealed.