Kriti Sanon is an Indian actress and model who mostly works in Hindi films. She was born on July 27, 1990, in New Delhi, to a Khatri family from the middle class. Rahul Sanon is her father, and he is a chartered accountant.
Kriti Sanon is 32 years old, stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, and weighs 58 kilograms. Geeta Sanon is her mother and works at the University of New Delhi as a professor. Nupur Sanon, her younger sister, is also an actress.
Her bust or bra size, waist, and hip size are all 34-30-36 inches. Her waist is 30 inches, and her hips are 36 inches. Her bra is a size 34B.
Check out the information below to learn more about Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon's biography, wiki, age, birthday, date of birth, father's name, mother's name, family, religion, boyfriend, husband, relationship, marriage, height in feet, body measurements & figure, new photos, and fun facts.
Early Life, Education, and Career
Kriti went to school in New Delhi at the Delhi Public School. When she was in college, she started getting jobs as a model. She then went to the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Noida and got a B.tech in Electronics and Telecommunication.
She showed off her style by walking the runway at shows like Wills Lifestyle India fashion week 2010, Chennai International fashion week 2012, and India International Jewellery week 2012. In addition to modeling, Kriti was in several TV commercials for well-known brands like Himalaya, Amul, Vivel, Samsung, and Close Up.
In 2014, she got her first significant role in a Tollywood movie when she was hired for the Telugu movie 1: Nenokkadine, which starred Mahesh Babu. The same year, she got an offer from Bollywood to be in the romantic drama Heropanti, where she played opposite Tiger Shroff in his first role.
She won many awards for her role in the movie, which got good reviews and praise from the audience. She was in the 2015 movie Dilwale, a romantic comedy with Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, and Varun Dhawan.
Dilwale did very well at the box office, and Kriti got a lot of praise for her fantastic performance in the movie. She also appeared in some well-known music videos, such as “Chal Wahan Jaate Hain” (2015) and “Paas Aao” (2017). Both of the songs were written by the well-known musician Amaal Mallik.
She is about 58 kg and 5′ 10″ tall. She has black hair and brown eyes. People know her for her beautiful looks and smile.
Family, Status, and Boyfriend
She comes from a Khatri family in the middle class. Her father, Rahul Sanon, is a chartered accountant, and her mother, Geeta Sanon, teaches at the University of Delhi, New Delhi.
Nupur Sanon is her younger sister. She belongs to the Hindu faith. It was said that she was going out with actor Gaurav Arora.
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards for Most Entertaining Actor (Female) for Heropanti
- Filmfare Awards for Best Female Debut for Heropanti
- International Indian Film Academy Awards for Star Debut of the Year (Female) for Heropanti
- International Indian Film Academy Awards for Best Actress for Mimi
- Filmfare Awards for Best Actress for Mimi
- Kriti has been taught to dance in the Kathak style.
- She has worked with companies like Himalaya, Close-Up, Vivel, Samsung, and Amul to promote their products.
- She was also in magazines like Vogue, Fusion, L'Officiel India, The Juice, FHM, Hello!, Femina, Cosmopolitan India, Grazia, Cine Blitz, etc.
- In 2015, she was asked to be in the movie Singh is Bling with Akshay Kumar, but she turned down the chance to be in Farzi with Shahid Kapoor. The film Farzi was put on hold, which was a shame.
- Kriti had a crush on Hrithik Roshan when she was a teenager.
- She boxed at the state level.
- She has two cars: a BMW 3 Series and an Audi Q7.
- She gave herself a nice Mercedes Maybach GLS 600 worth INR 2.43 crore in September 2021.
- Kriti Sanon loves to eat chocolate, cheesecake, moong dal ka halwa, and custards.
- Her favorite actors are Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan, and her famous actresses are Julia Roberts, Madhuri Dixit, Rekha, and Kajol.
- Her favorite Bollywood movie is Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! from 1994.
- Her favorite thing to wear is the ear cuff.
- Kriti loves going to Goa and Dubai on vacation.