Kaguya Sama Season 3-Fans of “Kaguya-same: Love is War” has been in the dark about when they'll learn more about the blooming romances in the rom-com-style anime, much like the main characters.
According to Anime News Network, “Kaguya-same: Love is War” is based on the best-selling manga of the same name, which was ninth on the list of top-selling volumes in Japan for 2019.
Since then, the program has been popular with Japanese and English-speaking fans. The first and second seasons of the series, which include epic cartoon fights of passion for representing Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane's courtship, have been acknowledged by Crunchyroll's Anime Awards event, with Season 2 even winning Best Comedy in 2021.
Season 3 has looked like a foregone conclusion to fans of the show, given the immense popularity of the source material, the anime's constant critical praise, and the amount of plot left in the epic.
While A-1 Pictures has stated that more episodes are on the way, viewers are still unsure when they may anticipate the next installment. Here's all you need to know about “Kaguya-same: Love is War” Season 3's release date, cast, and narrative.
When Will Kaguya-same: Love is War Season 3 Be Released?
According to Wikipedia, The third season of the 2022 Japanese anime series Kaguya-sama: Love Is War, dubbed Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Ultra Romantic, is based on Aka Akasaka's manga series of the same name.
- In May 2018, Anime News Network initially reported on the announcement of a “Kaguya-same: Love is War” anime.
- No release date was mentioned, as with the Season 3 announcement; however, the series premiered seven months later, in June 2019. Season 2 was confirmed in October 2019 and premiered in Japan seven months later, in April 2020, according to Anime News Network.
- However, seven months have passed since the announcement on October 25, 2020, and the studio has yet to provide an update on when the program will premiere.
- Unfortunately, it's difficult to say how the ongoing worldwide COVID-19 epidemic has impacted the creation of “Kaguya-same: Love is War,” but the series might be ready for release in the fall or winter of 2021. If it misses either of those release dates, it will likely premiere in early 2022.
Who Will Be in Kaguya-same: Love is War Season 3's Cast?
While fans can't be sure what's causing the third season's delays, some Reddit users have speculated that it may be due to the show's devotion to using the same voice actors.
- Fans should have a solid notion of who will feature in “Kaguya-same: Love is War” Season 3 if the series has slowed production to guarantee that all of the characters are voiced by the same actors.
- Suppose the production waits until all of the same actors are available before dubbing the upcoming season.
- In that case, Alexis Tipton will portray Kaguya, while Aaron Dismuke will play Miyuki, her romantic interest and occasional opponent.
Jad Saxton will reprise his role as Kaguya's colleague Chika, while Austin Tindle will reprise his role as Yu, the reclusive underclassman with a striking emo hairstyle.
Amanda Lee, who also acts as the singer AmaLee, may repeat her role as Kaguya's long-time personal assistant Ai, while Bryn Apprill will most likely reprise her role as her confidant Nagisa.
Ian Sinclair as the show's narrator and Brandon McInnis as Tsubasa — also known as Kashiwagi's lover — round out the projected English dub cast.
What Will Be the Plot of Season 3 of Kaguya-same: Love is War?
While “Kaguya-same: Love is War” stays mainly faithful to the original manga, it does so in chronological order rather than the order in which the tale's events are presented in the source material.
This is due to the manga's extensive flashbacks to particular events in Kaguya's and other characters' pasts, which are subsequently incorporated into the anime for a more linear tale. On Reddit, one fan even created a handy graph showing which chapters are featured in Seasons 1 and 2 episodes.
Chapters 100 and 101, which comprise the “Cell Phone Arc,” were the final significant parts of the manga that Season 2 addressed. As a result, fans may anticipate seeing events like the midterm examinations from Chapter 105, the rap fight from Chapter 108, and potentially even the many Christmas parties from Chapters 149 to 156 shown in Season 3, among many more.