Jeffree Star Net Worth: He controls a cosmetic empire called Jeffree Star Cosmetics; which is the source of the majority of his money today; in addition to being one of the highest-paid YouTube stars on the planet.
He is well-known for his vibrant hair color; which is typically hot pink; as well as his numerous tattoos.
Jeffree Star Early Life
He is a model, fashion designer, DJ, singer-songwriter, and makeup artist from the United States.
He controls a cosmetic empire called Jeffree Star Cosmetics; which is the source of the majority of his money today; in addition to being one of the highest-paid YouTube stars on the planet.
Jeffree is well-known for his vibrant hair color, which is typically hot pink, as well as his numerous tattoos.
He began to build celebrity contacts as a result of his cosmetic skills over time.
Jeffree also gained a following on social media, particularly on MySpace, where he shared makeup tutorials and songs.
He eventually built one of the greatest early MySpace followings, with tens of thousands of comments on his photo posts.
By 2006, he had become the most linked profile personality on MySpace.
He also rose to prominence as one of MySpace's most popular unsigned musicians.
His songs also frequently topped the Independent Artists lists on MySpace Music.
Jeffree Star Music Career
Jeff's debut album, “Beauty Killer,” was released in September 2009 on Popsicle Records.
- The album debuted at #122 on the Billboard 200 and reached #1 on the Top Heatseekers chart.
- It is charted on the Independent Albums chart in the United States.
- It is also charted in the top ten of Dance/Electronic Albums in the United States.
- Jeffree's only studio album as of this writing, though he has released four extended plays and five music videos.
- “Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,” his 2008 EP, also reached the top ten on various lists.
- He collaborated with Kesha and Nicki Minaj and inked a record deal with Akon's Konvict Muzik in 2010 for a second album, but it was never released.
He would later claim that his departure from the record deal and the music industry; in general, was due to personality disagreements with Akon.
Jeffree Star is major facing backlash over his new food venture.
Jeffree Star Criticized for Selling Meat From ‘Pet' Yaks
Last year; the social media sensation packed his belongings and relocated from Los Angeles to Casper; Wyoming; where he purchased a $1.1 million ranch with 40 yaks on 500 acres.
- After filing a trademark to offer a variety of yak-related products, including natural yak fibers, clothes, and breeding services, as well as yak meat for both pet and human consumption, Star seemed to get the notion to go full rancher mode with Star Yak Ranch last August.
- Fans may recall that Star had previously referred to the yaks as “pets” and revealed that he had given them names.
- People were less than pleased with the photos of yak steaks, ground yak, and yak jerky that the controversial YouTuber shared on Instagram this past weekend to promote his yak meat pop-up.
- Making matters worse, his namesake cosmetics line is well-known for being vegan, prompting critics to label the venture “sick” and “hypocritical.”
- However, in a lengthy Twitter thread, Star has reacted to the criticism, saying that people are “concerned about me giving my local community with food.”
- “I've donated over 1000 pounds of meat to shelters,” she stated before ordering supporters to “stop using the same regurgitated quotation from last year when I said ‘all of my yaks are dogs.'”
- “When I stopped eating fast food and began to care more about my body, I realized I wanted to expand on what I was doing, and it's been a wonderful experience,” he continued.
- “I find no conflict in not eating awful meat from farmers who use growth hormones and disgusting substances on their animals.”
- Furthermore, while Star “choose to establish a cosmetics business that does not torture and test on animals,” he “never claimed to be vegan,” according to Star.
- Rather, it was about “growing in the beauty industry and going past the old ways,” a theme that he appears to have carried over to his yak company.
- “Believe me, I grew up in a big city and didn't comprehend the tradition of hunting and providing a year's worth of food for your family,” he said.
- “I never gave a fuck where the food I was eating in my body originated from… I enjoy growing older and learning new things.
Star later shared a similar statement on his Instagram Stories; in which he claimed that he still has 120 pet yaks; including those with names that are tagged on his account.
Jeffree Star Net Worth
Jeffree Star is a model, fashion designer, DJ, singer-songwriter, and makeup artist from the United States.
Star has a net worth of $200 million as of this writing.
Jeffree Star has a net worth of $200 million.