Jack Wagner Net Worth: Peter John Wagner II is an American actor and vocalist who has been in the soap operas General Hospital, Santa Barbara, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Melrose Place.
He attended St. Gertrude Catholic School and then St. Francis Borgia Regional High School, both in his hometown.
He was a high school football and basketball player who went on to the University of Missouri for a year after graduation.
He then went to a junior college before enrolling at the University of Arizona, where he received a full scholarship from the acting department.
In 1982, he made his acting debut in Douglas Marland’s short-lived cable serial series A New Day In Eden, as Clint Masterson.
(Susan Flannery is a co-producer.) Susan went on to work with Wagner on The Bold and the Beautiful, and he is most known for his long-running role as Frisco Jones on the soap opera General Hospital.
He was on GH from 1983 to 1988, 1989 to 1991, and 1994 to 1995. From 1991 until 1993, he also appeared on another soap opera, Santa Barbara, as Warren Lockridge.
He has five albums to his credit; in 1985, he topped the Billboard charts with the ballad “All I Need,” which reached #2 on Billboard’s Hot 100 list and #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart.
He married Kristina Wagner, his co-star and love interest on General Hospital; they divorced in 2006 and had two boys.
Wagner is currently engaged to Heather Locklear, his Melrose Place love interest.
He has hosted the Miss Universe Pageant twice, the first in 1998 in Honolulu, Hawaii, and the second in 1999 in Chaguaramas, Trinidad and Tobago.
Jack Wagner Early Life
Wagner was born in Washington, Missouri, on October 3, 1959.
He attended the University of Missouri for a year before leaving to attend the University of Arizona.
He tried his hand at golf and also tried his hand at acting in a play. The drama department at the university awarded him a full scholarship.
Jack Wagner Career
Wagner had his debut acting job in 1982’s ‘A New Day In Eden,’ in which he played Clint Masterson in a short-lived soap drama.
- His most well-known role as Frisco Jones on ‘General Hospital,’ where he met Kristina Kay Crump, his legendary significant other, and the two were nothing short of a power couple.
- In the soap opera, he also played the father of Georgie and Maxie Jones.
- Between 1983 and 2013, Wagner’s appearance in the series was released.
- He then went on to play Warren Lockridge in Santa Barbara from 1991 to 1993.
- Moving Target, Frequent Flyer, Dirty Little Secret, and Lady Killer were among the films in which he appeared.
- Wagner played Dr. Peter Burns on Aaron Spelling’s Melrose Place, a Fox nightly soap opera.
- He was also a member of the production team and directed a couple of episodes.
- He participated in two more of Aaron Spelling’s ventures, the NBC television series ‘Sunset Beach’ in 1997 and ‘Titans’ in 2000.
- For his portrayal in General Hospital, Wagner was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the category of “Best Younger Actor.”
- In 2005, he was nominated for an Emmy for ‘The Bold and Beautiful,’ for which he received a nomination for ‘Best Lead Actor.’
- He’s been on shows including Hot in Cleveland, Castle, and Monk as a guest star.
- From 2003 until 2012, he played Nick Marone on CBS’ daytime drama ‘The Bold and Beautiful.’
- In 2013, he returned to General Hospital to resume his role as Frisco Jones for the majority of the show’s episodes.
- In 2014, he played Bill Avery in the television series ‘When Calls the Heart.’
In 2018, he appeared in the third installment of the ‘Wedding March film trilogy, ‘The Wedding March 3: Here Comes the Bride.’
Jack Wagner Personal Life
Wagner married Kristina Kay Crump, a co-star on ‘General Hospital,’ who was also his love interest on the program.
- However, the couple split in 2006. Peter, born in 1990, and Harrison, born in 1994, where their two sons.
- Wagner is also the father of a girl from a 1988 affair. After learning that his 23-year-old daughter, Kerry, had hired a private investigator to find out about her parents, he met her for the first time.
- Her biological mother had abandoned her and given her for adoption. In 2012, Dancing with the Stars featured a personal topic on the show.
- Wagner had an affair with Heather Locklear of “Melrose Place” in 2007 and was even engaged to her.
- In 2011, they, on the other hand, called it off. He also dated Ashley Jones of ‘The Bold and Beautiful’ for a year before breaking up in 2015.
Harrison Wagner Death
The LA County Medical Examiner told The Sun that Harrison was declared dead at the site of the Los Angeles parking lot shooting on Monday at 5.14 a.m. local time.
- The results of a medical examination are still awaited.
- Just days before his unexpected demise, Harrison published a moving Instagram message.
- The 27-year-old posted a photo of himself on a park bench wearing headphones.
“Focus,” he said in the caption. “Only YOU and your thoughts remain.”
Jack Wagner’s Net Worth
Jack Wagner is an actor and singer from the United States with a net worth of $9.8 million.
The soap operas General Hospital, The Bold and the Beautiful, and Melrose Place have all contributed to Jack Wagner’s net worth.