No, Drake is not gay. According to CELEBgaydar Its All Romours. Drake has not only made history with his incredible catalog of songs and albums but also with his lengthy dating history. We all saw this coming, but it's still surprising that this guy's personal life is garnering as much attention as his music.
Fans have recently started questioning Drake's sexuality; they aren't inquiring about his romantic relationships but rather pointing out his sexuality. We have covered everything there is to know about the sexual orientation of this 36-year-old artist.
What Is The Reason Behind That Drake Is Gay?
Drake has never given much thought to his sexual orientation, and this has never changed. Although the singer never attempted to conceal his romantic connections, the artist's lyrics give the impression that things are not what they seem.
Before he published the song “Girls Want Girls” on his Certified Lover Boy album, everyone was aware that he did not have a romantic interest in women. However, in that particular song, he referred to himself as gay.
In the song's lyrics, it is stated, “Please bring your girlfriend along with you; she likes e*ting pus*y, I'm like, ‘Me Too, and yeah say that you a lesbian, girl, me too.”
Drake then comes out as gay after having the girl disclose that she is gay to him first. Because of this line, his admirers get the wrong impression that he is either gay or bisexual. But in order to uncover the truth about his sexual orientation, we need to investigate Drake's past relationships.
Relationship History Of Drake
Drake, a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter, has had an eventful relationship history that has garnered significant media attention. While it is important to note that celebrities' personal lives are often subject to speculation and rumor, here is an overview of Drake's notable relationships:
- Rihanna: Throughout the course of several years, Drake and the Barbadian singer Rihanna were involved in an on-again, off-again romance. The two artists have been linked romantically since 2009 and have worked together on a number of musical projects. It was obvious that they had chemistry, and they even made appearances in public together. On the other hand, their relationship was frequently described as being difficult and fraught with both highs and lows. Despite the apparent bond that existed between them, they finally went their own ways, and in 2016, their romantic involvement was terminated officially.
- Serena Williams: In 2015, there were rumors that Drake had a romantic relationship with Serena Williams, a prominent tennis player. The couple was seen together at a variety of events and was observed publicly displaying fondness for one another. Despite this, the duration of their relationship was not very long, and in the end, they chose to pursue separate paths.
- Jennifer Lopez: Late in 2016, it was speculated that singer/actor Drake and singer/actress Jennifer Lopez were involved in a romantic relationship. After they both posted images of themselves being intimate on their own social media profiles, the rumors began to spread further. Their public shows of affection gave the impression that they were involved romantically, despite the fact that their relationship was never formally recognized. Despite this, they continued to maintain their friendship after the romance didn't work out.
- Sophie Brussaux: In 2017, it was discovered that Drake and Sophie Brussaux, a French artist and former adult film star, had a kid together. The child was named Future. Due to the fact that Drake had concealed the fact that he had a son named Adonis, many people were taken aback when they heard the news. Although Drake and Sophie Brussaux did not publicly date one another while they were raising their child, they have since made efforts to co-parent their child.
- Bella Harris and other rumored relationships: Throughout his career, Drake has been associated with a variety of other ladies, one of which being the model Bella Harris, who is a large number of years his junior. The details, on the other hand, continue to be mainly open to conjecture because these links were never officially confirmed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Drake gay?
A: No, there is no truth behind the gay rumors surrounding Drake's name. Despite some speculation from fans, Drake has consistently been involved with women, as evidenced by his history of relationships.
Q: What fueled Drake's sexuality rumor?
A: Fans started questioning Drake's sexuality when he released the album “Certified Lover Boy.” The song “Girls Want Girls” raised eyebrows due to the lyrics that mentioned being a lesbian. However, it is important to note that artistic expression does not necessarily reflect one's personal sexual orientation.
Q: Did Drake have a son?
A: Yes, Drake became a father in October 2017. He has a son named Adonis with Sophie Brussaux. Drake initially kept his son a secret from the public before addressing it in his song “Emotionless.”
Q: Is Drake currently dating anyone?
A: As of the latest available information, Drake is rumored to be dating a model named Lilia Wedell. However, it's essential to remember that celebrity relationships are subject to change, and the current status may not be confirmed or up-to-date