You are at the right place, and Here you will find information about Tina Knowles's Net Worth.
A Bit About Tina Knowles
American entrepreneur, fashion designer, and philanthropist Celestine Beyoncé Knowles-Lawson are well known for founding the companies House of Deréon and Miss Tina by Tina Knowles.
Tina Knowles Quick Facts
|Born:||January 4, 1954 (age 68 years), Galveston, TX|
|Parents:||Agnéz Deréon, Lumis Albert Beyincé|
|Siblings:||Lumis Joseph Beyoncé, Melvin Marsh Jr.|
|Grandmothers:||Odilia Broussard, Marie Olivier|
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
What Is Tina Knowles's Net Worth In 2022?
American entrepreneur and fashion designer Tina Knowles have a fortune of $25 million.
- Tina Knowles is a wealthy businesswoman and fashion designer in addition to being most recognized for being the mother of Beyonce and Solange Knowles.
- Tina Knowles has built two successful fashion companies over the years: Miss Tina and House of Dereon.
A Look Into Tina Knowles Early Life
Célestine Ann Beyoncé gave birth to Tina Knowles on January 4, 1954, in Galveston, Texas.
- Tina Knowles was raised in a family with Louisiana roots with six other siblings, and during her high school years, she quickly developed an interest in music.
- She subsequently became a member of the Veltones, a group that took cues from The Supremes.
A Look Into Tina Knowles's Career
Tina Knowles began working for Shiseido, a Japanese cosmetics firm, when she was 19.
- When Knowles returned to her native country to be with her ailing parents, she ended her makeup career at the company's California division.
- At the University of Alabama, Knowles then sought a career as a dance choreographer.
- In the years that followed, she returned to a career in beauty, working as an esthetician in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Later, she established her salon in Houston. Headliners are the name of the establishment, which has since grown to become one of the most well-known hair salons in the entire city.
- Knowles took on the role of costume designer for Destiny's Child when her daughter was a band member.
- She participated actively throughout the group's early years when funding was scarce.
- Tina Knowles herself often designed the vocalists' stage attire.
- This experience helped Tina Knowles create her clothing brand, House of Dereon, in 2004.
- Miss Tina By Tina Knowles, her second brand, was introduced in 2010. This second line was formerly offered through the Home Shopping Channel, but it was transferred to Walmart after a year.
- Miss Tina's goals are to enhance female silhouettes, conceal defects, and make ladies appear taller and slimmer.
Tina Knowles had a busy year in 2010, helping her daughter establish the Beyonce Cosmetology Center.
Inside Tina Knowles's Personal Life
Tina Knowles wed Matthew Knowles, a record executive, in 1980. In 2009, she filed for divorce but afterward changed her mind.
- But Tina Knowles and Matthew Knowles officially split up in 2011. Tina Knowles wed actor Richard Lawson in 2015 after meeting in 2013.
- As a result, Bianca Lawson, an actress, became Richard's daughter, and Tina Knowles became her stepmother.
Miss Tina Has Her Clothing Line
After spending some time in the beauty sector, Tina switched to the fashion industry and started creating clothing for her daughter's band, Destiny's Child.
- She attained mainstream recognition as a fashion designer for several major brands thanks to her talent and tenacity.
- In 2006, Tina started her fashion label, House of Deréon. The company had a brief period of success before ceasing operations in 2012.
- In the 2010s, Walmart carried her label, “Miss Tina,” which she also had.
- Tina is a renowned fashion designer in the field and has won multiple honors for her work. She made a good living from her clothing line.
She Has a Talk Show of Her Own
Do you think Tina has no other skills? No, she just began hosting her talk program. Tina told her followers back in December that:
I'm thrilled to announce the debut of my new @wetheculture @Facebookwatch show, “Talks With Mama Tina,” where I've invited a few of my favorite individuals to my house to chat with me.
I cherished having these open, heartfelt talks with so many beautiful folks while recording this program and giving them my trademark GUMBO!