It's a mobile role-playing game with a fantasy theme that lets players monetize their love of gaming. It is an online role-playing game with a fantasy theme. This game model uses blockchain technology and is play-to-earn.
There have been numerous fantasy-themed role-playing games (RPGs) across various platforms. Still, Guild of Guardians adheres to the well-known model of assembling a group of heroes, defeating bosses, and earning resources to progress further in the game.
Due to its nature as a mobile RPG, it is available to anyone who owns a smartphone. Players can craft valuable in-game items and new heroes by gathering resources, which they can sell for real money.
The play-to-earn model of blockchain gaming is gaining traction as it helps empower players in ways that have never been possible.
Instead of focusing on a single-player experience, Guild of Guardians is about forming groups of players known as guilds. Guilds provide players with an opportunity to contribute positively to their community's overall progress.
Additionally, teamwork is required to build the best possible squad of ‘guardians' and to deal with the in-game content, which becomes increasingly difficult as players progress through the game's levels.
Gems, the game's in-game currency, can be earned and traded with other players, providing an additional layer of incentive to participate in the activity.
It is claimed to be the first mobile game developer to make an in-game currency tradable, thanks to a partnership with Guardians Corporation and other partners.
Mages, warriors, elves, orcs, and various other characters populate the fantasy world of Guild of Guardians.
Is It Free?
Unlike other mobile RPGs, Guild of Guardians is entirely free to play and does not require players to make an initial financial commitment.
- The overall experience is designed so there is no requirement to spend money upfront to go through the game.
- The game's developers intend for it to be a “play to earn” model, with players progressing due to their efforts and those of their guild members.
- Instead of being another pay-to-win mobile RPG, the developers want the game to be focused on strategy and skill development.
- According to the Guild of Guardians development team, spending money on the game will not come at the expense of other players.
- It should be noted that there is absolutely no player-versus-player content in this game.
- Players who are interested in spending money can collect founder heroes in advance of the game's release.
Guild of Guardians NFT: In-Game Item Ownership
- The Guild of Guardians wants to ensure that players earn items and heroes in the game and take ownership of those items and heroes.
- Using blockchain technology, all in-game items, heroes, and pets are issued as ERC-721 assets, also known as non-fungible tokens, which are not transferable between players (NFTs).
- Each of these items will be stored on the Ethereum blockchain, and they will be transferable to anyone with a wallet supporting the Ethereum token standard.
- Furthermore, the Guild of Guardians team uses Immutable X, an Ethereum layer 2 scaling solution that ensures security, decentralization, and scalability while maintaining a decentralized network.
- Also of note is that Immutable X charges no gas fees and allows for instant trades, both of which are advantageous in this game.
- It also means that there are no custody risks, high throughput (up to 9000 transactions per second), and support for both ERC-20 and ERC-721 tokens when using this technology.
Is There a Trailer?
There is a cinematic trailer available. Check it out:
What is the Future Outlook of the Guild of Guardians?
The development team would like to achieve a few milestones on the Guild of Guardians‘ roadmap.
An online pre-order process will be launched shortly to allow customers to purchase exclusive founder gaming collectible NFTs.
Early backers will also receive their Gems within a short period. This period includes the sale of all NFTs, which are tradable and will be minted into the Immutable X technology stack.
- The Guild of Guardians is scheduled to have a soft launch in the second quarter of 2022. It will take some time before the final version is released, and an alpha version will be made available to test the use of Gems for voting purposes.
- Following the release of the alpha version, the game will enter the beta stage in the fourth quarter of 2022, which will include additional game models and numerous upgrades and fixes based on community feedback.
- The game will be entirely released in the second quarter of 2023. The game will be available as a live service and include a range of available game modes.
- In addition, new content will be added regularly by the team to keep players engaged.
- It is the goal of Guild of Guardians to be the best mobile RPG game in the world, where millions of people will enjoy it, and players and community members will be able to turn their passion for gaming into valuable digital assets.
- The development of the play-to-earn gaming model using blockchain technology will be fascinating to watch as the Guild of Guardians community grows and becomes more involved with the in-game economy.
That's All About Guild of Guardians NFT. Thank You For Reading! Stay Tuned For More Updates, And Bookmark Our Site For More News.