Netflix jr. (Junior) is returning with Gabby’s dollhouse Season 2. These days all of us are working from home; the pandemic gave us a chance to not only relax and rejuvenate from our hectic and tiring work-life but has also given us extra time to bond with children.
Each and every one of you must have a small child in the family; it may be a younger sibling or a son/daughter. Spending their formative years with them gives both the kinds and their loved ones precious emotions to share.
Gabby and her Kitty friends are back!!
A pinch on my left and a pinch on my right, grab pandy’s hand and hold on tight with this catchy phrase; We embark on a novel journey with Gabby with all her Kitty pals coming to life.
Yes, you heard it right; our favourite jolly friend Gabby is back with a brand new A-meow-zing season. With the magic of baking craft and cat tasting music.
With the unboxing of a new cat friend in every episode of Gabby’s dollhouse, we don’t just get to endearing characters, but with every adventure, there is new learning.
We Fall, we Get Up and Try Again.
In a world where anything is possible, imperfections are taken as delightfully as we take Gabby’s sweetness.
Presented to you DreamWorks Animation studios, this season mainly focuses on a growth mindset. With growth, it focuses on accepting and handling mistakes with grace and extracting learning opportunities from each and every new step Gabby takes.
She is helping her Kitty friends to incorporate this attitude into their lives. Also, Gabby motivated each one of them by leading by example. Gabby never fails to find a tinge of flexibility in all her undertakings, as she says fail fantastically.
This preschool series is created and executed by Traci Paige Johnson (Blue Clues) and Jennifer Twomey (team Umizoomi).
The second season will run for a total of 8 episodes. The first episode takes us through an adventure of gardening, growing an itty-bitty blossom. Episode two finds our favourite characters grooving on some kitty music, and the following episodes contain many such innovative ventures varying from playing games, producing a movie to all Gabby’s feline friends as Cat Rangers.
Season two ends with Pandy’s birthday, and we see Gabby prepare a heartfelt surprise gift for her friend.
With catchy songs and the occasional jingle season, two is a treat not to be missed.
Cast and Voice Overs
- Gabby is played and voiced (animated part) by Laila Lockhart Kraner.
- Tucker Chandler plays Pandy Paws (20 episodes, 2021)
- Juliet Donenfeld plays Cakey (20 episodes, 2021)
- Sainty Nelsen plays Pillow Cat (20 episodes, 2021)
- Donovan Patton plays Carat (20 episodes, 2021)
- Kazuhiro Sunseki as Daniel James ‘DJ’ Catnip (2 episodes, 2021)
- Tara Strong as Kitty Fairy / Mama Box Cat / Parrot (3 episodes, 2021)
- Carla Tassara as Carlita (3 episodes, 2021)
- Secunda Wood as Mercat (3 episodes, 2021)
- Maggie Lowe as Baby Box (2 episodes, 2021)
- Elena Murray as Fluffy Flufferton (1 episode, 2021)
Learnings That Leave a Mark on Your Children
It is most important to inculcate good values in our children, and increased TV exposure means that we must regulate what they watch. Gabby is a safe choice. She will be a loyal and faithful friend, and her Kitty friends the most endearing companions.
Through This Show, Our Children Will Learn
- Importance of exhibiting kindness to others, especially when they fail to do the same.
- Like gabby’s imagination, take her to a land of infinite possibilities, get to know in your child’s meantime what world they stray in.
- Love for animals and finding friends in them.
- Importance of compassion and companion and how do they perceive receiving the same.
Where to Find Gabby?
All episodes will be released at once on 10th August 2021 on the all-purpose streaming platform Netflix. Though we don’t encourage binge-watching for kids, I believe the remote should be up for grabs with so much entertainment available at just the press of a button.