Fatoumatta Hydara, a Mother of Two, Died After Her Children Were Killed in an Arson Attack!

Police have revealed that a lady passed away two days after her two daughters perished in an apartment fire.

After the fire on Sunday morning at Fairisle Close, Clifton, Nottingham, 28-year-old Fatoumatta Hydara was rushed to the hospital, where he remained until his death on Tuesday.

Her children, Naeemah Drammeh, age 1, and Fatimah Drammeh, age 3, were rushed to the hospital but later proclaimed dead.

A man who was taken into jail on Sunday on suspicion of murder is still there.

The 31-year-old will be available for questioning by Nottinghamshire Police for an additional 36 hours.

“We are dealing with one of the most horrifying crimes – the death of two young children and their mother,” said Det Ch Insp Mark Sinski, who is leading the investigation.

Arson Attack

I can't even begin to fathom the anguish this has caused the family. The man was not in the UK at the time of the fire, but he is the father of the woman's two children.

We ask that the media respect his and his family's need for privacy as they cope with this unimaginable loss with the help of specially trained officers.

Because I know this has been a traumatic experience for them, please know that we are making every effort to bring them the justice they deserve.

Fatimah, a three-year-old student at The Milford Academy's nursery, was honored by the school's principal, Rob Perkins.

As he put it in a statement, “We are only beginning the agonizing process of coming to terms with what has happened and the devastating realization that two young children and a mother have lost their lives.”

Fatimah was a nurse in our nursery who was always smiling and eager to help.

She had a cheerful disposition and wanted to be cuddled, so she always had friends wherever she went.

When Fatimah had a paintbrush in her hands, she felt most at peace.

She liked being outside, and you could tell by the way she laughed as she rode her three-seater bike around the lawn.

Also Read:- Patrick Torrey Death: St. Ambrose University Student and Basketball Player from Pekin Passes Away!

The nursery isn't the same without her and she is missed by all.

High-visibility police patrols will continue in the region for the next few days, police said, to reassure residents and field queries.

Arson Attack

According to Det Ch Insp Sinski: “I'd want to express my gratitude to the locals for their compassion and patience as we collect evidence at the scene, as I know the events of the past two days have surprised and saddened them.

I appreciate the people who have come forward so far, and I encourage anyone with any information, no matter how small they may believe it to be, to get in touch with us.

Since the fire was extinguished at around 04:00 GMT on Sunday, people have been leaving floral tributes at the spot and lighting candles at a nearby church.

Adam Lamb, a 40-year-old local, has left flowers and a teddy bear at the cordon.

A quote from what he had to say: “Right now, everyone seems to be in shock. Did they even have a chance?”

Read More:- What is the Cause of Shanquella Robinson’s Death?

Lilian Greenwood, an MP for Nottingham South, made the following statement on Monday: “In the coming days and weeks, I will do everything in my power to assist my constituents and the neighborhood.

“The news that someone deliberately caused the fire is tragic. I'm crossing my fingers that anyone who may have information that could help the police with their investigation comes forward.”

Must Read:- John Aniston Cause of Death: What Did Jennifer Said About Her Father?