Season 2 has ended, and fans wonder if the show will be revived for a third. Was Expedition Bigfoot Season 3 canceled or renewed? When does it start on TRVL Channel? We've compiled all we know about the forthcoming season on this page.
Is a Third Season of Expedition Bigfoot in the Works?
In 2022, the third season of Expedition Bigfoot will air on Travel Channel. An elite team of Sasquatch experts ventures into the rugged Oregon forests in search of Bigfoot.
What is the Goal of the Bigfoot Expedition?
An elite team of Sasquatch experts ventures into the rugged Oregon forests in search of Bigfoot.
Expedition Bigfoot Season 3, scored with ALIBI, Premiering tonight on Travel Channel and Discovery+ pic.twitter.com/iOZeGV7ST0
— ALIBI Music (@AlibiMusicLP) March 20, 2022
The three-week endeavor, which is based on study and understanding, has the potential to bring the enigmatic beast from legend to reality.
- 2020 may go down in history as the year the planet was turned inside out. But it was a once-in-a-lifetime chance for the team of Travel Channel's “Expedition Bigfoot” when three vital data sets came together, putting them one step closer to gathering proof of the elusive species.
- The “Expedition Bigfoot” crew has regrouped for a new one-hour special airing on Sunday, January 3 at 8 p.m. ET/PT to review their results from last season and tweak the algorithm to react to the recent rise in Bigfoot claims.
- The crew then got to work on Season Two, which begins tonight at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- With limited time and resources, Bryce Johnson (operations), Dr. Mireya Mayor (primatologist), Russell Acord (ex-military/survivalist), and Ronny LeBlanc (Bigfoot researcher) have focused on potential new targets.
- The intelligent data approach has pinpointed a 75,000-acre region of Appalachian woodland in southeast Kentucky where the statistical chances of spotting Bigfoot during 21 days are significantly increased.
And this year's findings include possible Bigfoot migratory patterns, which might tell when and where the mythical creatures would emerge.
- This scientific trip can bring one of the world's greatest mysteries from the realms of legend and folklore into the real world.
- During their two-month journey, the crew employs modern techniques to focus their search inside the designated target zones.
- More evidence of Bigfoot's existence surfaces as the investigation unfolds, including vocalizations, odd buildings, DNA samples, and massive 16-inch footprints that no man could have left behind.
The new season features 12 new one-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.
“The crew is fully invested in solving this great puzzle utilizing science, technology, and true grit,” said Matthew Butler, Travel Channel general manager. “It's a crazy and amazing trip – closing in on the fabled monster that is also the world champion of being socially aloof.”
How Many Episodes Are There in Season 3 of Expedition Bigfoot?
There are 15 Episodes In season 3 of expedition bigfoot.
Who is Mireya Mayor's Husband?
- Reality TV star Mireya Mayor has an exciting life outside of the cameras, and her husband, Phil Fairclough, is one of the things that makes her life interesting.
- Her husband is a successful TV show producer who has worked on some of the best and most popular Travel Channel shows, like Expedition Bigfoot.
How Can I Watch Season 2 of Expedition Bigfoot?
“Expedition Bigfoot – Season 2” is available to stream on fuboTV, Discovery+ Amazon Channel, DIRECTV, Discovery Plus, Travel Channel, and Travel Channel for free with ads.
Here's What Will Happen in the Last Episode of Season 3
Russell has just seen the most compelling Bigfoot sight in his 40 years as a researcher: a gigantic black figure rising and striding into the trees.
- While Russell treks a mile to where he sees the figure, Mireya and horse wrangler Autumn explore the river in the team's new target zone.
- Mireya sees a bear print on the sand, but it's a double-stepping bear.
- Russell determines that the beast is headed for federally protected terrain, where the team can't go.
- He radios Ronny and Mireya to coordinate the hunt at base camp.
- Mireya says the creature is not a bear, shocking the team.
- Bryce, Mireya, Russell, and Ronny all pursue.
- Long into the night, the team identifies locations remote viewing specialist Chris Duncan witnessed with Ronny, including a bridge over a river and a chain link fence with intriguing hair samples.
- Russell and Ronny follow the river while Mireya and Bryce search the steep embankments. On a ridgetop.
- Bryce steps into a nest of leaves that Mireya recognizes.
- To avoid more damage, the team puts up trail cameras and plans to return in the morning.
- Russell and Ronny search for a second nest while Bryce and Mireya take DNA samples and examine for hairs.
- The team decides to observe from a distance, hoping the nest's builder may return.
After days of scouting out the area, the team discovers no proof that the creature emerged from the federal territory.