Don Morris Net Worth: Morris Group International's CEO, Don Morris, is a well-known American businessman with an estimated net worth of $800 million.
His brand endorsements are estimated to be worth $9 million to $10 million, with the money coming from his businesses' payroll.
Due to his affluent lifestyle, he has been trending on the Internet and has attracted a lot of media attention.
Don Morris Early Years
Donald E. Morris was born on July 24, 1949, in Los Angeles. Donald E. Morris received his education at California Polytechnic University (San Luis Obispo).
He graduated from Stanford University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering in 1974 and an M.S. in Civil Engineering in 1979.
Three Defense Meritorious Service Medals, three Army Distinguished Public Service Medals, three Navy Distinguished Public Service Medals, and two Defense Superior Service Medals have been awarded to him.
4 Meritorious Civilian Awards from the Secretary of Defense, and 4 Environmental Quality Awards, including one for assistance with Hurricane Katrina recovery operations.
Don Morris Net Worth: Career
Morris began his construction career at LVI Services Firm Inc., a Tetra Tech associate company, where he climbed to Senior Vice President/General Manager.
After graduating from USC in 1969, Don founded Morris Group International, a manufacturer of goods for the non-residential building industry.
Soon after, Don traveled to the United Kingdom and accepted a position with the Acorn Engineering Company.
In 1985, Don was named President of Acorn Engineering Company, and in 2003, he was named CEO.
Morris Group International
It became the parent company as Acorn grew to incorporate multiple subsidiaries and product lines.
- Over the years, he has continued a heritage of riches, power, and expansion, growing the company from 14 divisions to 28 and employing 2000 people.
- He was also the Senior Vice President and General Manager of Tetra Tech Inc. in the business world.
- He's also worked at TRW Shipbuilding, which is currently owned by Northrop Grumman.
- He worked closely with Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding as a program manager for installation environmental analysis and cleanup services at many Department of Defense locations during his 34-year career.
- He also served on the Board of Trustees of the California Polytechnic State University Foundation.
- In 2017, he was selected Person of the Year by The Wholesaler magazine.
He'll star alongside my wife Mimi and my son Skyler in the Netflix series Bling Empire in 2022.
Don Morris Private Life
Don Morris has three children with Mimi Morris, a Vietnamese businesswoman, model, and social media influencer.
Their youngest child, Skyler, is eight years old and features on Bling Empire.
The pair moved into an $8.8 million estate in California's gated neighborhood of Strand at Headlands in 2018.
Moris likes to golf with his friends and clients, spend time with his family, and participate in community events.
Don Morris Net Worth: How Much Money Do Mimi and Don Morris Have?
Netflix's ‘Bling Empire' gives us a glimpse inside the amazing lives of the affluent and famous, intermingled with drama and romance, as the title suggests.
The show follows numerous affluent Asians and Asian Americans in the Los Angeles region as they give gorgeous parties and indulge in shopping while navigating through society's upper echelons.
Apart from the luxury on display, it's fascinating to see how even the wealthy must strike a balance in their obligations to live a successful and happy life.
Mimi Morris and her husband, Donald “Don” Morris, are one of Los Angeles' wealthiest couples, as seen in Season 2 of ‘Bling Empire.'
The first glimpse into their lives was provided by an opulent celebration that exuded luxury in all forms.
Fans are naturally curious as to what Mimi and Don's current net worth is. We've arrived with solutions!
Don Morris Net Worth: What Are Mimi and Don Morris's Sources of Income?
Don Morris, Mimi's spouse, got an MBA in Finance from the University of Southern California in 1969 before commencing his career at Elmco, which later became Morris Group International.
He eventually moved to supervise the production side of the business and became a leader at the Acorn Engineering Company.
Don climbed the corporate ladder quickly thanks to his talent and perseverance, and he was promoted to President in 1985.
Chief Executive Officer of Acorn Engineering Company
Don never ceased giving his all to the organization, even after it had achieved enormous success.
- In 2003, his efforts were recognized when he was named Chief Executive Officer of Acorn Engineering Company.
- Acorn prospered under Don's leadership, according to accounts, and soon grew to cover multiple product lines and divisions.
- Unfortunately, this made it tough for Don to do everything on his own.
- As a result, in 2010, he merged the company with Morris Group International, where he now serves as Chief Executive Officer.
- Don's wife, Mimi, on the other hand, had a difficult childhood growing up in a war-torn country like Vietnam.
- According to the Netflix production; she attempted to flee her town with her siblings when she was seven years old but was unsuccessful.
- As a result, the kids were forced to spend two years living in a massive hole in the earth due to a lack of water and food.
Mimi, on the other hand, was determined to stand on her own two feet once she arrived in the United States.
Mimi Has Experienced a War!
She was born in Vietnam and lived there with her family before relocating to Los Angeles.
Although she currently lives a lavish lifestyle, she didn't always.
According to The Cinemaholic, Mimi and her family went through some difficult times during the Vietnam War, including spending two years hiding in a hole in the ground.
The family had to live on a meager diet of food and water.
She and her family currently reside in Orange County, California, in opulence. According to The Tab, sources claim that her mansion cost $8.8 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Mimi Morris?
Mimi Morris, on the other hand, does it all. She has worked as a model, entrepreneur, and philanthropist.
According to E! News, Mimi is one of seven siblings.
According to The Tab, the 52-year-old was introduced to Christine Chiu, a season 1 cast member, by Chèrie Chan, and the two are now supposedly good friends.
Mimi was described by Christine as “a firecracker,” who “makes you joyful with everything she says.”
Mimi is frequently seen wearing the latest designer pieces, and…
View this post on Instagram
her Instagram feed is constantly brimming with extravagant;
Colorful photos of her life! To be honest; it looks fantastic!
How Much Money Do Mimi and Don Morris Have?
We may confidently estimate Don's current net worth at around $800 million based on his assets and sources of income.
What Is Mimi Morris's Net Worth?
Mimi Morris' net worth is unknown, however, her husband Donald Morris; CEO of Morris Group International; is estimated to be worth over $800 million; according to ZGR.net.