Dead To Me Season 4 Release Date: On November 17, 2022, Dead to Me concludes on Netflix with its third and final season. As one of the most popular shows on Netflix, you may be wondering why the show ended after season 3. Was it postponed? Here is the pertinent information.
Dead To Me Season 4: Renewed or Cancelled?
Fans wanted to know if the show Dead to Me would get a fourth season or if it would be canceled. Now, the company that makes Dead To Me has said that season 3 will be the last season. There will only be one more season. There won't be a Dead to Me season 4.
A Quick Recap of Season 3 of Dead to Me
Since the start of the season, 6 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes have given the third season an average score of 6.10/10, which means that 50% of people like it. On the other hand, the weighted average score on Metacritic is 70 out of 100, based on 7 critics, which means “generally positive reviews.”
According to Netflix Tudum, “The final episode of the dark comedy wraps up the story of two friends with a growing list of crimes: Jen (Christina Applegate) and Judy (Linda Cardellini), whose lives are intertwined with Bad Twin Steve (RIP by bludgeoning/drowning) and Good Twin Ben (both played by James Marsden).”
Marsden says, “You're going to want to know how this one ends.” But first, a quick review: Judy (accidentally) kills Jen's husband; Judy arranges to meet Jen in a widow support group; Jen (on purpose) kills Judy's boyfriend, Steve, and buries his body in her meat freezer.
Jen confesses to a detective and, thinking she'll go to jail, leaves letters for Judy and her two sons; the detective lets Jen off with a warning because Steve was a horrible person; and, in a callback to Season 1, Ben hits Jen and Judy's car.
Season 4 Cast: If the Show Renewed
- Luke Roessler portrays Henry Harding
- Christina Applegate performs Jen Harding
- Linda Cardellini represents Judy Hale
- James Marsden features Steve Wood
- Brandon Scott presents Nick Prager
- Suzy Nakamura plays Karen
- Haley Sims perform Kayley
- Edward Asner represents Abe Rifkin
- Telma Hopkins represents Yolanda
- Frances Conroy features Eileen Wood
- Keong Sim plays Pastor Wayne
Dead to Me Season 3: Episode Guide and Streaming Options
- Episode 1: We’ve Been Here Before
- Episode 2: We Need To Talk
- Episode 3: Look at What We Have Here
- Episode 4: Where Do We Go Now?
- Episode 5: We Didn’t Think This Through
- Episode 6: We’re Gonna Beat This Thing
- Episode 7: Can We Be Honest?
- Episode 8: We’ll Find a Way
- Episode 9: We’re Almost Out Of Time
- Episode 10: We’ve Reached the End
Is There a Tailor for Dead to Me Season 4?
We don't have any pictures, posters, or trailers for the upcoming 4th season of the Dead to Me series yet because the new episodes haven't been filmed yet. Until then, you can check the trailer for Season 3 below:
Should You Watch Dead to Me?
The audience decides how good a show is based on how many stars it has and what people have said about it, and then they start watching it. So, if you want to watch Dead to Me Worth, don't think twice; just start watching it. Both IMDb and rotten tomatoes have given it a lot of good reviews and high ratings.