You are at the right place, and here you will find information about Crash Landing On You Season 2, Cast, plot, and trailer.
A Bit About Crash Landing On You
Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Kim Jung-Hyun, and Seo Ji-Hye are the stars of the 2019–2020 South Korean television series Crash Landing on You, created by Park Ji-eun and directed by Lee Jeong-Hyo.
Crash Landing On You Quick Facts
|First episode date:||December 14, 2019|
|Nominations:||Baeksang Arts Award for Best TV Drama|
|Genres:||Romance, Romantic comedy|
|Created by:||Studio Dragon|
When Will We See Crash Landing on You Season 2 On Netflix?
The second season of Crash Landing on You has not yet been renewed. Despite the show's enormous success and popularity, there is a possibility that it won't be renewed for a second season, much like many South Korean shows that only ran for one.
- There were no cliffhangers in the plot as Crash Landing on You's first season concluded. It's evident from how the K-drama ended that its creators had initial plans to continue the series past Season 1.
- Nothing appears to be left to report after the key issues were settled.
- Don't give up hope just yet; certain K-drama shows, like Squid Game, were revived due to their popularity even though their creators only meant to make one season of the show.
- If a second season of Crash Landing on You is formally announced, we'll keep you informed here on Epicstream.
- Expect a delayed release of Season 2 of Crash Landing on You because it has not been formally renewed.
Weekly episodes of the K-first drama's season were broadcast on Netflix and tvN in South Korea from December 2018 to February 2019. If Season 2 is formally confirmed, we might observe a similar release schedule.
Does Crash Landing on You Season 2 Have a Trailer?
What Happens in Season Two of Crash Landing on You?
Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin), a South Korean heiress of a sizable corporate empire, is the subject of the drama “Crash Landing on You.” Yes, check it out:
She also has her own business, Se-Choice, RI's, which she runs to make money on her own and avoid her envious stepmother's wrath.
- And She goes paragliding one day and is unintentionally caught in a tornado. She crashes lands in North Korea and runs across Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin).
- Yoon Se-older Ari's brother took over the family business while she was away, and his wife also wanted Yoon's Se-choice. When they learned that Se-ri was still alive, they tried to keep her from returning.
- She and Captain Ri Jeong-hyeok spend much time together throughout the series as the latter seeks to sneak Yoon Se-ri back to South Korea.
- Yoon Se-ri learns about the difficulties and tribulations of North Korea while living abroad. She gains an appreciation for life's little pleasures.
- Their chance meeting resulted in positive life changes for both of them. Yoon Se-ri leaves South Korea and returns as a much nicer and kinder CEO. Captain Ri is allowed to follow his love of music.
The two met up again in Switzerland after the series. Since being released from the military, Jeong-hyeok has worked as a concert pianist for North Korea.
Who is the Cast in Season 2 of Crash Landing on You?
- The likelihood that “Crash Landing on You” season 2 won't happen means that we are already preparing for the depressing possibility that the original cast members won't return to their roles.
- The first season's Cast consists of Yoon Se-ri, a South Korean heiress who crashes while paragliding, ends up in North Kor, and is portrayed by Son Ye-jin.
- The emotionally repressed Captain of Company Five in the Korean People's Army, Ri Jeong-hyeok, is played by Hyun Bin.
- Seo Dan, a North Korean department store heiress, is portrayed by Seo Ji-Hye. She marries Ri Jeong-hyeok after getting permission from their parents.
Gu Seung-jun/Alberto Gul, a con artist from South Korea who stole money from Se-family, RI, is played by Kim Jung-Hyun. To conceal, he flees to North Korea, where he ends Dan.