British actor Charlie Hunnam. At age 18, his breakthrough role in Queer as Folk propelled him into the spotlight. The character of Jackson Teller in the FX drama series Sons of Anarchy brought him widespread recognition and a nomination for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
Who is His Girlfriend?
He's been seeing his long-term girlfriend, Morgana NcNelis, for some time now. The actor's relationships with his girlfriends and wife went through some rough patches. Read on for some juicy details about his love life.
Charlie Hunnam and His Girlfriend Morgana Mcnelis
Charlie had a string of short-term relationships before settling down with Morgana McNelis. She works as a jeweler in the United States.
They started dating in 2007, and now it seems like they will spend the rest of their lives together. Due to Charlie's belief that marriage is not a pledge of love, he did not propose to Morgana.
Rashida Jones and Charlie Hunnam
In 2006, Charlie Hunnam dated Rashida Jones. American actress, director, writer, and producer. Their union didn't survive as long as their previous ones had.
When Charlie and Georgina broke up in 2005, he began dating American film producer Georgina Townsley. Charlie normally keeps his romantic life under wraps, thus not much is known about his relationships.
Charley Hunnam and Stella Parker
The American actress Stella Parker. They were together for two years, but then they went their own ways.
Hunnam began dating Sophie Dahl shortly after his separation. The author and model hail from England. After a brief time together, he moved on to a more permanent partnership with Stella Parker.
Charley Hunnam and Kate Winslet
Charlie and Katherine Towne first met at a Dawson's Creek audition in 1999. They had been dating for only a short period before getting married in Sin City.
The marriage lasted only three years.
- When a production manager from the British sitcom Byker Grove saw him in a shoe store, he was immediately cast as a regular.
- There were three further appearances on the long-running show as a result of the meeting.
- Relocated to Hollywood in 1999 and quickly found work on the Dawson's Creek spinoff Young Americans.
- prepared for his role in Children of Men by studying motorbike riding
- Previous film roles include two with Sons of Anarchy co-star Tommy Flanagan that never went into production.
- Joined the cast of Sons of Anarchy for the 2008 Love Ride, a motorcycle event that raises money for a number of California charities.
- Screenplay author who was inspired by the life of Vlad the Impaler, from whom Bram Stoker drew the character of Dracula.
Katharine Towne is an actress and the daughter of Julie Payne and the late filmmaker Robert Towne, who Hunnam first met at an audition for Dawson's Creek back in 1999.
They began dating for only three weeks before getting married in Sin City; they split up in 2002. Later, he dated Stella Parker and Georgina Townsley, both of whom were in the entertainment industry.
He started dating the artist Morgana McNelis in 2005, and they've been together since.
Hunnam is dyslexic and extremely clean-conscious. He started Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes with Rigan Machado in 2016, and he has recently earned his blue belt in October 2018.