Blac Chyna is a reality television star from the United States and a former stripper and social media entrepreneur. According to Forbes, Blac Chyna has a net worth of $5 million.
Her actions as a stripper aided in establishing her celebrity, but her connections with high-profile celebrities elevated her renown to an all-new level.
Blac Chyna is the mother of two children, one with rapper Tyga and the other with Rob Kardashian.
After establishing herself as a well-known public personality, Blac Chyna began appearing on various reality television series. Chyna has also been involved in a variety of self-branded business endeavors.
Most of which has been in the provision of beauty-related items and services. She has also amassed a substantial fortune through the social media portal OnlyFans. She is the highest-paid creator on the platform, according to reports.
|Born:||May 11, 1988 (age 34 years), Washington, D.C.|
|Children:||Dream Renée Kardashian, King Cairo Stevenson|
JLS Professional Make-up Artist School (2013–2013), Johnson & Wales University – North Miami
|Full name:||Angela Renée White|
|Parents:||Shalana Hunter, Eric Holland|
|Net worth:||$5 Million|
How Much Is Blac Chyna Net Worth In the Year 2022?
American reality television star, former stripper, and social media entrepreneur Blac Chyna.
- According to celebrity net worth, The estimated wealth of Blac Chyna is $5 million.
- Although her work as a stripper contributed to her rise to prominence, her associations with prominent celebrities elevated her recognition to a new level.
- In addition to having a child with Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna also has a child with rapper Tyga.
- Following her rise to fame as a public figure, Blac Chyna began to make appearances on various television programs.
- Chyna has also taken part in a number of self-branded business endeavors, most of which center on goods and services related to beauty.
The social network OnlyFans has also brought her millions of dollars. She apparently receives one of the highest salaries among platform creators.
A Look Into Blac Chyna Early Life
- Blac Chyna's full name is Angela Renee White, and she was born in Los Angeles. Her birthday is May 11th, 1988, and she was born in Washington, D.C. Tokyo Toni's mother's name is Shalana-Jones Hunter, also known as Tokyo Toni.
- Blac Chyna's mother, who served in the United States Navy in 1991, is the CEO of her own production business and frequently appears on reality television series based on her daughter Blac Chyna.
The reality star Blac Chyna attended college in Maryland after graduating high school.
Blac Chyna Early Stripping and Modeling Career
Blac Chyna began stripping as soon as she enrolled in college, mainly to help pay for her tuition.
- At some point, she relocated to Miami to attend Johnson & Wales University, where she continued to pursue a stripping profession while completing her academic requirements.
- Blac Chyna was soon weary to the point that she couldn't even concentrate on her academics.
- The young college student found herself caught between a rock and a hard place when she decided to study abroad.
- Unless she quit stripping, she would not be able to pay her college tuition bills.
- If she continued to deny it, she would almost certainly flunk her studies because she was always falling asleep during lectures, something she did not want to do.
Blac Chyna believed that the only alternative available to her was to withdraw from the competition and concentrate on stripping.
Blac Chyna's Initial Breakthrough
After graduating high school, Blac Chyna will be free to pursue other potential sources of income, such as modeling.
- This resulted in lucrative collaborations with magazines such as Dimepiece Magazine, for which she featured on the front cover, and other profitable opportunities.
- Other magazines took note, and she finally featured in Straight Stuntin' Magazine and Black Men's Magazine, allowing her to broaden her range of appearances dramatically. The more she rose to prominence in the Hip-Hop and urban communities.
The more prominent personalities began to take note of her accomplishments. Drake was one of these individuals, and he referred to her in one of his songs.
Blac Chyna Mainstream Success
The blessing of Drake in 2010 proved to be the flame that ignited Blac Chyna's professional career, and it appeared as though she had immediately become a household name in the entertainment industry.
- Her social media following expanded tremendously, and she was finally offered a job as a stunt double for Nicki Minaj in the music video for the song “Monster.” As a result, she was named Model of the Year at the 2011 Urban Model Awards.
- Blac Chyna continued to feature in various additional journals throughout the next few years, including Smooth Girl and Urban Ink.
A cameo in one of Nicki Minaj's music videos helped her to cap off a successful year in 2012. Tyga also opted to use the model for his music video for the single “Rack City,” which was released earlier this year.
- Pamela Liebman Net Worth 2022: How Much Money Did She Earn?
- Brandon Copeland Net Worth: Bio, Career, Family, Salary & Other Updates?
- Channing Crowder Net Worth: How Rich Is He As He Visit Nudist Colony Passion With Wife?
Blac Chyna Relationships
Tyga was Blac Chyna's first high-profile relationship, marking the beginning of her career. The pair met immediately after the model starred in the rapper's music video and began dating shortly after that.
- When they first started dating in 2011, they were expecting their first child, born in 2012. Even though Tyga finally purchased a home for the new family, the relationship would not withstand the passage of time.
- The pair divorced in 2014, with Tyga shifting his focus to Kylie Jenner as a new love interest the following year.
- Immediately following her breakup with Tyga, Blac Chyna engaged in a public spat with Kylie Jenner on social media.
- Even though this would produce tension between her and the Kardashians, Blac Chyna would finally gain favor in their eyes. She began dating Rob Kardashian in 2016 and grew close to the Kardashian family.
According to reports, the model and Kim Kardashian became particularly close friends. Later in 2016, Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian had their first child, a girl. Around one month after the kid's birth, the couple separated.
Even though they would ultimately get back together for a bit, it appeared that the relationship was not meant to be.
Following the divorce, the two parents have been embroiled in a protracted custody struggle for their child.
According to reports, according to reports, Blac Chyna also sought a restraining order against Rob Kardashian after the reality star uploaded sexually graphic photographs of his ex-partner on social media.
The custody fight between Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna provided insight into Blac Chyna's financial situation.
According to court documentation, personal appearances and endorsements on social media are the primary sources of Blac Chyna's $60,000 per month income.
She also receives $20,000 monthly in spousal support payments from Rob Kardashian. However, her ex-partner has tried to cut or eliminate these payments due to his diminishing income from his absence from the reality television show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Blac Chyna OnlyFans Earnings
According to reports, Blac Chyna is among the highest-earning persons on the adult social media network OnlyFans. In some estimates, her earnings from OnlyFans have reached more than $20 million US dollars.
According to reports, her ex-boyfriend Tyga is reportedly one of the top 10 earners on the program, earning over $8 million in a single year from the business.
Blac Chyna Television
Blac Chyna has made several appearances on reality television series in her role. Shows such as Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Rob & Chyna, Rupaul's Drag Race, Good Morning America, The Real, The Wendy Williams Show, RuPaul, and others are among those to be included.
She participated in a reality television program dedicated exclusively to her life, dubbed The Real Blac Chyna, and her other television appearances, many of which were quick cameos in one or two episodes.
Blac Chyna Business Ventures
Blac Chyna has engaged in various entrepreneurial endeavors as an alternative to her stripping/modeling and television careers. Blac Chyna received professional makeup artist training in 2013, which she completed in 2014.
The celebrity owns and operates her beauty shop in Encino, Los Angeles, from where she also conducts beauty lessons and courses. She has developed her brand of cosmetics, dubbed Lashed by Blac Chyna, to complement her appearance.
In 2013, she opened an online store called 88fin, through which she offers her own apparel products and various other items, including jewelry.