You are at the right place, and Here you will find information about Anthony Bourdain's Divorce.
A Bit About Anthony Bourdain
American celebrity chef Anthony Michael Bourdain also wrote books and produced travel documentaries. He appeared on shows that explored different cultures via food and the human condition.
Quick Facts About Anthony Bourdain
|Born:||June 25, 1956, New York, NY|
June 8, 2018, Le Chambard · Hôtel Restaurants Spa Alsace, Kaysersberg-Vignoble, France
Ottavia Busia (m. 2007–2016), Nancy Putkoski (m. 1985–2005)
|Anthony Bourdain's Net Worth:||$1.2M|
Anthony Bourdain Divorce
Despite being associated with Asia Argento near his life's end, the accomplished television host never divorced his first wife. Ottavia Busia-Bourdain was thus left in charge of making this decision when he passed away in France.
Anthony Bourdain Declared That He and Asia Argento Would Never Wed and That His Divorce From Ottavia Busia Was Still Pending
The nine-year-married couple divorced in 2016. Anthony Bourdain and Ottavia Busia separated in 2016, but their divorce wasn't formalized before his death.
- According to insiders, Bourdain's remains will be brought to the U.S. for his funeral as soon as his family requests it. Busia, the mother of their 11-year-old daughter Ariane, is still legally his next-of-kin.
- Pascal Lohr, mayor of Kayserberg-Vignobles, tells PEOPLE: “We're awaiting the family's requests.” “Everything will be done promptly.”
- The 2007 newlyweds announced their split in September 2016. Bourdain told PEOPLE at the time, “My wife and I have very separate lives.” “No drama.” We get along great, and there's no significant lifestyle change.”
- Busia added, “Due to our career choices, my husband and I have had a strange relationship for years. Unchanged. We're friends. Respect each other's decisions. We're a family.”
- Bourdain began seeing Asia Argento after his breakup from Busia, and he told PEOPLE he “wouldn't hate” moving in with her.
- Parts Unknown host said he and Argento have similar personalities and lifestyles. “In many ways, we're alike. He said, “We're both divorced.” “So that'll never happen.”
He said, “That's it.” Our work is respected. Nobody will ever say, “But you promised a beach trip.” No, a gig is it. Finally. Nothing matters. First, work.
Ottavia Busia-bourdain Discusses Her Divorce From Anthony Bourdain in Open Letter
In “Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain,” Ottavia Busia-Bourdain discussed her marriage and its dissolution.
- She noted in it that “He always seemed to desire the perfect vision of a family and an ordinary life, but when he got it, I'm not sure if he was satisfied. I'm not sure. After a while, maybe that wasn't enough anymore” (via People) (via People).
- The man himself, Anthony Bourdain, admitted to leading a “weird life.” “When I get home, I attempt to make up for it by aggressively cooking, and I try to kill those around me with food,” he stated.
But as his creative partner Chris Collins noted, Bourdain's need to be outside was “equally as intense,” thus it was only a matter of time before the urge to travel grew insatiable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anthony Bourdain Separated From His Wife?
Ariane Bourdain is the couple's only child, and they split up in 2016, two years before his passing in 2018. However, they never legally divorced. His second spouse was Busia-Bourdain. Neville remarked, “I checked with his widow and his literary executor to make sure folks were cool with that.
Who Received the Estate of Anthony Bourdain?
Ariane Bourdain, daughter
Ariane Bourdain, who was only 11 years old when Bourdain passed away, received the majority of his estate according to his last testament. Ottavia Busia, Ariane's mother, is the estate's executor.
How Much Money Does Anthony Bourdain Make?
Given that his estimated net worth for 2017 was north of $16 million, many people were shocked to learn that Bourdain's estate, which consisted of personal property, residuals, and accounts, was only valued at $1.2 million.