In this article, we'll discuss some interesting details about Alan Jackson's life, including his age, dating status, family, and net worth. If you want to know more, you should read on to the end of the article. Celebritynetworth estimates Alan Jackson's wealth at $150 million.
Who is Alan Jackson?
Alan Eugene Jackson is a well-known singer and composer from the United States. In addition to writing a significant number of his own songs, he is famous for creating a style that combines classic honky-tonk sounds with mainstream country-pop sounds to create what is sometimes referred to as “neotraditional country.” Jackson has released a total of 18 studio albums, as well as three compilation albums featuring his greatest hits, two Christmas albums, and two gospel albums.
October 17, 1958 (Age 64 Years), Newnan, GA
Denise Jackson (M. 1979)
Mattie Denise Jackson, Alexandra Jane Jackson, Dani Grace Jackson
Cathy Jackson Wright, Diane Jackson Dawson, Connie Jackson Davis, Carol Jackson Glover
Trivia About Alan Jackson
- Dixie Steel, Alan Jackson's first band, gets its name from a package of long-since-discontinued nails made by the Penn-Dixie company.
- His breakthrough came after he appeared on TNN's You Can Be A Star in 1986. Jackson appeared among the crowd and provided acapella support for the commercial breaks.
- Jackson has only appeared in one TV show, and that was in the role of a “country singer” in the 1992 episode of Matlock.
- A scar on his skull from an injury when he was a kid in Newnan is why he always appears to be wearing his signature cowboy hat.
- Singer Alan Jackson has been quoted as saying, “Jack and I have written a number of songs” while drinking Jack Daniel's.
What is the Net Worth of Alan Jackson?
According to CelebrityNetWorth, country music star Alan Jackson of the United States has a net worth of $150 million. Jackson is one of the best-selling artists of all time, with over 75 million records sold throughout his 21 studio albums.
Over fifty of Alan's tracks have made it onto the “Billboard” Hot Country Songs list, with thirty-five of them reaching #1. Songs like “Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning),” “I Don't Even Know Your Name,” “It Must Be Love,” and “Don't Rock the Jukebox” come to mind.
Alan Jackson's Personal Life: Wife/Kids
When Jackson was a senior in high school, he tied the knot with his longtime sweetheart, Denise Jackson, on December 15, 1979. Their three children are Mattie Denise (born June 19, 1990), Alexandra Jane (“Ali”) (born August 23, 1993), and Dani Grace (born August 28, 1997).
It's been confirmed that Jackson and his ex-girlfriend have reconciled after their brief 1998 breakup, which was caused by his work and adultery. Several of Jackson's songs (including “She Likes It Too” and “Remember When”) are dedicated to their story, which is based on his memories and cherished ideals of eternal love between him and his wife.
The latter song's music video stars Denise and her daughters. Denise Jackson's memoir about her life with Michael Jackson, their romance, their separation due to his infidelity and subsequent recommitment to each other, and her conversion to Christianity was the number one nonfiction book in the United States for a number of weeks.
It's All About Him: Discovering the Man of My Dreams came out in 2007. The Road Home, a gift book she wrote, was published in May of 2008. Adam Wright, Jackson's nephew, is a singer-songwriter and country music star in his own right. Adam and his spouse Shannon make up half of the musical act The Wrights.
Alan Jackson Career Highlights
- Country music legend Alan Jackson is an American singer, songwriter, and musician noted for his unique blend of honky tonk and commercial country music.
- In addition to his 16 studio albums, three greatest hits albums, two Christmas albums, two gospel albums, and a number of compilations may be found in his discography.
- Jackson has topped the Billboard country singles chart more than 50 times and has had more than 50 number-one singles overall.
- He has been inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame, and the Country Music Hall of Fame, and has won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, among many other honors.
- Early in his career, Jackson could be found performing at taverns and nightclubs around the South. A year after he signed with Arista Nashville in 1989, his first album, Here in the Real World, was released.
- In 1990, he recorded his breakthrough tune, “Chasin' That Neon Rainbow,” which catapulted him into the mainstream of country music.
- Following 1991's Don't Rock the Jukebox, he issued 1992's A Lot About Livin' (And a Little 'bout Love).
- Songs like “She's Got the Rhythm (And I Got the Blues)”, “Midnight in Montgomery”, “Chattahoochee”, and “Livin' on Love” were released from these albums, and the albums themselves went platinum or multi-platinum.
- Jackson's 1995 album, Who I Am, was certified quadruple-platinum by the RIAA for selling over four million copies in the United States (RIAA).
- Singles “I'd Love You All Over Again” and “Till I Was Loved by You” both topped the Billboard country singles chart, and “Home” became his first to crack the Top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- More recent commercially successful albums by Jackson include Everything I Love (1996), High Mileage (1998), When Somebody Loves You (2000), Drive (2002), Like Red on a Rose (2006), Good Time (2008), and Freight Train (2012). (2010).
- He has also released two bluegrass albums that have reached the number-one spot on the Billboard bluegrass charts: The Bluegrass Album (2011) and The Bluegrass Album Volume 2 (2013).
- He has also collaborated with singers including George Strait, Patty Loveless, Clint Black, and others on various duet albums.
Alan Jackson Early Years
Joseph Eugene “Daddy Gene” Jackson and Ruth Musick “Mama Ruth” Jackson are the parents of Alan Jackson, who was born on October 17, 1958, in Newnan, Georgia. Alan's middle name is Gene.
It was a friend who first turned him on to the likes of Hank Williams Jr., John Anderson, and Gene Watson. He had spent his childhood listening to gospel music.
Jackson joined the band Dixie Steel after graduating from Newnan High School and Elm Street Elementary School. At the age of 27, he and his wife relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, where they currently reside.
Alan Jackson Real Estate
In September of the year 2020, Alan put his Franklin, Tennessee, home up for sale for $23 million. There are five bedrooms and eight bathrooms in the main house, which is 22,000 square feet in size. The main residence occupies four acres, and a further one hundred twenty acres of secluded, undeveloped vegetation surround it.
Alan and his wife purchased the land in the mid-1990s but didn't develop it till years later. In March 2021, this property was sold for $19 million.
Alan put his former mansion up for sale in June 2009 for $38 million. A year later, he gave in and accepted $28 million.
Alan Jackson Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Alan Jackson Weigh?
The Popular American Singer-songwriter Alan Jackson is 84 Kg in Weight.
What is Alan Jackson's Height?
American Singer-songwriter Alan Jackson is 1.9304 M Tall.
What is Alan Jackson's Age?
On October 17, 1958, Alan Jackson Was Born. The Age of Alan Jackson is 64.