Michigan Basketball Schedule – Notable Out of Conference Games
Last season, The University of Michigan’s men’s basketball team finished the season with a 26-12 record and a trip to the NCAA tournament, making it to the sweet 16.
So it goes. A new season comes along, and the roster has some new and familiar faces. Departing for the NBA draft were starting PG Derrick Walton Jr., D.J Wilson, and Zak Irvin. All three of those players signed NBA and overseas deals.
Returning faces include Moe Wagner, who was a key part of that team and will continue to be. With a new season comes a new schedule, and in 2017-2018, there are some very notable out of conference games.
These include LSU, at North Carolina, Texas, and UCLA. LSU will be at Crisler Arena. Watch for the Wolverines to cover guards Anthony Hickey and Andre Stringer. Also watch out for Forward Shavon Coleman.
North Carolina is and always has been a college basketball powerhouse, and they are the defending National Champions. Watch for star players Joel Berry II, Seventh Woods, and Luke Maye.
UCLA will be an interesting match-up. This game is also at Crisler Arena. Watch out for UCLA stars Liangelo Ball, Bryce Alford, and Aaron Holiday.
Michigan will play in the Maui Invitational at the beginning of the season which could result in other great match-ups. Michigan also travels to Texas to face the Longhorns on December 12th.
10th year head coach John Beilein will look to bring this team to yet another NCAA Tournament this year. Stay tuned.
- Get to know Shea Patterson - December 8, 2017
- “The Game” - November 22, 2017
- Michigan Basketball: Notable out of Conference Games - September 24, 2017
- Ignas Brazdeikis Commits to Michigan - September 23, 2017
- Detroit Lions Preseason Most impactful players - September 1, 2017
- Interview with Michigan QB Commit Joe Milton - July 10, 2017
- How Michigan players fared in the 2017 NBA Draft - June 23, 2017
- Detroit Lions 2017 Season Preview - May 21, 2017